Smoktech

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by nobreak1970, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nobreak1970

nobreak1970 Super Member ECF Veteran

Question: Is the Smoktech vivi nova 2.5 a cheap rip of the Vision vivi nova 2.5?

2. Chrysostom83

Chrysostom83 Full Member

Don't know which is the original. I've tried both and the atomizer heads are different from each other. Personally, I like the vision better - the smoketech one I had leaked a little bit - but then again, might just be bad look. These things are far from perfect and sometimes you get a faulty unit.

3. State O' Flux

State O' Flux Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

It is a clone... like 97% (there are a few exceptions) of the stuff that comes from China... clones of frequently superior - and popular devices. About the only genuinely innovative and original devices come from Joyetech, Kanger, Innokin, Vision and to a lesser degree, Kamry... and even they've "borrowed" from ideas and designs that came before. Smok may have some originals... but at this point, it's hard to say what is "original" anymore.

4. djsvapour

djsvapour Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I had 2 smok vivis and they were both very poor. One of them (with the installed head) shorted and killed my battery.

A year later, I bought an ARO, having forgiven the last "episode". It leaked and was a very poor vape.

and yet....they make some excellent products too.

5. nobreak1970

nobreak1970 Super Member ECF Veteran

Bad experience overall so I returned it and got a Smok Carto-Tank setup. :)
    Smoktech got it right with the cartos.

6. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have 1 Smok Vivi Nova and haven't had too much trouble.... an occasional gurgle but it clears itself up after a few vapes.

7. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Actually all Joyetech products are copies of the originals designed by Ovale and Janty.
    Been using the Vision Vivi Nova for 10+ months and no issues. Friend bought a bunch of SmokTech Vivis and nothing but problems.
    Vision- LOVE some of their products and HATE others. SmokTech- LOVE their batteries and cartos but HATE their Vivi Novas. Not loyal to any brand but just try to pick out the best.

: ovale, innokin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.