SmokTek (Luke/Orion) - Customer service issue : Mister Low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Company name
smoktek (Luke/orion)​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
17 January 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I categorized this as poor customer service butit's actually a shipping AND defective part issue.

Long story short; I paid for expedited shipping and got it late and one of my replacement coils was a dud.

Sent an email and got a survey to fill out. COmpleted the survey and I guess Luke was the first to read it...

Luke gave me an explanation on where dud devices come from - Thanks for the Education, Luke. I would have preferred a replacement. He also told me the product was shipped 6 hours after I ordered... My concern was the quoted delivery date of 16 Jan that set back travel plans I had for 17 Jan... (us vapers need our supplies hence paying extra for EXPEDITED shipping - duh)

Orion said he may add a 'but not guaranteed' statement to the shipping information on the website. Thanks again!

Neither offered anything... no replacement for the defective part or even a coupon saying 'Hey sorry about the shipping delay, here's a 10% off coupon for your next order'.

Instead I feel like they're saying "Sucks to be you!"

Anyway. Not happy with the smoktek experience and won't do business there again. You can get poor customer service anywhere. It's takes so little to make things right.

Plenty-O-Vendors on ECF... they've removed themselves from my list. Your mileage may vary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread