Status
Not open for further replies.

PegasusPanther

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Midwest
I have a good deal for 500ml of this posted in the classifieds. It is all u.s. sourced and less than a week old.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Hi BigBulli,
I searched for your classified Menthol for sale but couldn't find it?? Do you still have some available to sell?? I'd really love to try it! Thanks.

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
quick question...I didnt buy the crystals but I bought the flavor apprentice menthol liquid, which is the same thing but how would the ratio be for the liquid vs the crystals? TIA

I would start with the same ratio and adjust as needed. Mix in small batches i.e. 3ml and move to larger batches once you get a good ratio. The reason I didn't use tge premade menthol is it contains alcohol.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dark Jester

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Reno, NV
Holy tasty vapor batman. :) This is like sticking a fresh stick of gum in your mouth every drag you take. :D

Just got the stuff to make this in the mail today and couldn't wait to try it out. Will probably play with the mint levels a bit to dial it in for me, but this is an excellent menthol/mint base flavor to start from. Thanks for sharing BigBulli. :)

CoffeeNut

Nov 15, 2011
IL
All Flavoring Available at: Perfumers Apprentice - Professional DIY Flavors

Menthol Crystals were crushed than I filled 3/4 of 120ml bottle with powder than filled to the top with pg.

3% Wintergreen 1.8ml
3% Menthol 1.8ml
3% Koolada 1.8ml
5% Spearmint 3ml
86% 50/50 Nic base 51.6ml

Total=60ml

This is a cool, smooth, non overpowering menthol vape. I use to smoke Newports and have tried a bunch of commercially available e-liquid flavors and didn't like any of them. I've tried mixing all the available PA tobacco flavorings and realized what the problem is. Cigarette tobacco is gross, I can't stand the flavor any more. This is my new favorite all day vape. I've wasted enough money on Flavour Art, Lorannes, Tasty Puff, and Perfumers Apprentice flavoring, about $300. This is the best mix I've tried to date.

Sounds Yummy to me... Love Menthol & Mints. Gotta try this one!

kenetix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2009
Illinois
I have to throw my vote in for this. I usually just use menthol in my juice but I splurged and bought the rest of the stuff for this. Pretty good probably going to be my all day vape from now on... thanks!

It reminds me alot of a piece of double mint gum. Maybe due to my mix being off but it is good and refreshing!

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
All Flavoring Available at: Perfumers Apprentice - Professional DIY Flavors

Menthol Crystals were crushed than I filled 3/4 of 120ml bottle with powder than filled to the top with pg.

3% Wintergreen 1.8ml
3% Menthol 1.8ml
3% Koolada 1.8ml
5% Spearmint 3ml
86% 50/50 Nic base 51.6ml

Total=60ml

This is a cool, smooth, non overpowering menthol vape. I use to smoke Newports and have tried a bunch of commercially available e-liquid flavors and didn't like any of them. I've tried mixing all the available PA tobacco flavorings and realized what the problem is. Cigarette tobacco is gross, I can't stand the flavor any more. This is my new favorite all day vape. I've wasted enough money on Flavour Art, Lorannes, Tasty Puff, and Perfumers Apprentice flavoring, about $300. This is the best mix I've tried to date.

Really hoping someone can chime in on my question. I'm looking to buy the flavoring for this juice, but I've never used menthol in my juices. Is this what I need for the menthol? Perfumers Apprentice - Menthol Liquid (PG)

Or will I need to get the crystals and dilute in pg. Are there any perks to diluting the crystals? Also, Im mixing using 36mg nic in a PG base, aiming for 18mg nic. This means that I wont be able to get a 50/50 mix. Will this juice still come out okay, or will I need to make adjustments?

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Really hoping someone can chime in on my question. I'm looking to buy the flavoring for this juice, but I've never used menthol in my juices. Is this what I need for the menthol? Perfumers Apprentice - Menthol Liquid (PG)

Or will I need to get the crystals and dilute in pg. Are there any perks to diluting the crystals? Also, Im mixing using 36mg nic in a PG base, aiming for 18mg nic. This means that I wont be able to get a 50/50 mix. Will this juice still come out okay, or will I need to make adjustments?

Youcan use that but I prefer to make my own by crushing the menthol crystals than filling aproximately 3/4 of a bottle with the crushed crystals than filling the bottle to the top with pg and letting it dissolve. My menthol seems a lot stronger.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread