Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Jester

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Reno, NV
Just gotta throw in another vote for this one. ;) Been vaping it 99.99% of the time since I last posted a year ago, and still vaping it as I type this. I bumped the levels up to 5% on each. Running at 4.8v on an Ikenvape Fusion Mega Carto. Throat hit is pretty hard with the 5% Koolada and Menthol. Get that 'throat cooling' effect with every breath for half a minute after you take a drag. :)

After a year though, it is getting a little boring. Looking for something new to try, browsing the forum looking for some other popular flavors and saw this thread so I had to comment. :)

ams30gts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Los Angeles
Brand new to DIY, but want to try this recipe out. Is this everything I will need to make this juice 70/30 0mg nic? I will still need to get all the bottles, syringes etc.

Reading that a lot of people like the Wizard Labs PG and VG bases. Is it worth paying the extra shipping to get them from there rather than from PA?

Right now I vape a mix of ProThol and Volcano Menthol Burst. Pretty good, but want to DIY for taste and cost reasons.

pics deleted

Last edited:

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Whoa, sweetie, you DEFINITELY don't need 4oz of sweetener! Usual use is 1 drop per 3-5mls of juice, that's enough for a couple of YEARS :ohmy:

Koolada is usually used 1 drop per ml.

I don't want to insult you, but you do know 1oz is 30ml? A 30ml bottle of eliquid, even mixed at 20% flavor, is only 6mls of flavorings.

Unless this is all you're going to vape for the next year or more, I would go with smaller sizes from Wizard Labs. You can also get all the syringes, bottles and cylinders for the lowest prices I've seen around. John will also sell larger sizes of flavorings if you send him am email.

Just my :2c:

Last edited:

ams30gts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Los Angeles
Whoa, sweetie, you DEFINITELY don't need 4oz of sweetener! Usual use is 1 drop per 3-5mls of juice, that's enough for a couple of YEARS :ohmy:

Koolada is usually used 1 drop per ml.

I don't want to insult you, but you do know 1oz is 30ml? A 30ml bottle of eliquid, even mixed at 20% flavor, is only 6mls of flavorings.

Unless this is all you're going to vape for the next year or more, I would go with smaller sizes from Wizard Labs. You can also get all the syringes, bottles and cylinders for the lowest prices I've seen around. John will also sell larger sizes of flavorings if you send him am email.

Just my :2c:

haha. I just noticed the 4oz sweetener. It was supposed to be the 1oz bottle. It sounds like you get your PG/VG from Wizard Labs. Good stuff I assume?

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
I get my nic, pg/vg, measuring supplies and some flavorings only from Wizard. I've been doing DIY for almost nine months, and his quality and customer service are the BEST!

Because his flavorings are so inexpensive, why not try a few others? I recommend getting some Cotton Candy (Ethyl Mathol in PG) and Marshmallow to sweeten and round out your mixes. I don't use sweetener, clogs things up, and I find it too chemically tasting. Also some Vanilla to add a little depth.

We all love DIY here, and please feel free to ask anything, anytime. Welcome to the Party :toast:

ams30gts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Los Angeles
I get my nic, pg/vg, measuring supplies and some flavorings only from Wizard. I've been doing DIY for almost nine months, and his quality and customer service are the BEST!

Because his flavorings are so inexpensive, why not try a few others? I recommend getting some Cotton Candy (Ethyl Mathol in PG) and Marshmallow to sweeten and round out your mixes. I don't use sweetener, clogs things up, and I find it too chemically tasting. Also some Vanilla to add a little depth.

We all love DIY here, and please feel free to ask anything, anytime. Welcome to the Party :toast:

I just noticed that Wizard Labs sells all of these flavors made by PA. Made my shopping pretty easy!

Ordered all of my DIY items and will start my 1st batch next week sometime!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread