Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning everyone, sorry I've not been on for a bit. Up until yesterday I did a 70 hour shift (ten hours a day for seven days). It's so good to have time off work an play some guitar :)
    Good morning Skold :)

Wow! That would land me in the hospital these days! :lol:

Enjoy your free time :)

Skold

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2016
    Morning dale :) yeah I was exhausted, thank you it's good to relax for the first time in a while & I have an MVP4 too look forward to tomorrow, I've never owned any of the MVPs but I spotted it in my local so I'm gonna snag one along with the isub g mini tank. Can't wait ;D

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Good morning everyone, sorry I've not been on for a bit. Up until yesterday I did a 70 hour shift (ten hours a day for seven days). It's so good to have time off work an play some guitar :)
    Good morning Skold....yea, I'm with Dale, that would put me down for a long time!!! :laugh:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Morning dale :) yeah I was exhausted, thank you it's good to relax for the first time in a while & I have an MVP4 too look forward to tomorrow, I've never owned any of the MVPs but I spotted it in my local so I'm gonna snag one along with the isub g mini tank. Can't wait ;D
    Oh boy! A new toy, hope you like it :)

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2016
    Thanks :) I have owned a few innokin products & they have lasted longer than any other mods I have had so I shouldn't be disappointed with this one, it has 2a charging & works as a pass-through for charging your phone so it will be good for out an about. 4500mah is also quite a good battery life, there's nothing not to like about it.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Thanks :) I have owned a few innokin products & they have lasted longer than any other mods I have had so I shouldn't be disappointed with this one, it has 2a charging & works as a pass-through for charging your phone so it will be good for out an about. 4500mah is also quite a good battery life, there's nothing not to like about it.
    4500mah? Wow!

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2016
    It's really good for an internal battery ain't it, I got an istick power not long back too & that has an 5000mah battery. It is a great vape paired with the Triton mini but every now an again it misfires, found this problems with all my isticks. Other than that they are great, my mate has had an istick 20w for two years an still uses it :D

Reactions: daleron

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    G'mornin, snails...

(((kat))) *increases amplitude of positive healing vibes being sent your way*

Atty, the "racer" in me doesn't allow for the most affordable parts when it comes to vehicles, so good on ya to do the work to find the best deal...too bad I'm not close enough to lend you a hand swapping suspension bits.

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    I hear you Kat.
    Cancer is frightening at any level.
    They will get it out and then you can Shew-Dang !
    You are very loved and you are way bigger than this - I have faith.

Thanks, Classy. I feel like I am still in partial denial. Scared out of my mind. Thought I would handle this better, but maybe it's just the newness of it that has me in shock and fear. Your words mean a lot. :wub: Surgery terrifies me. I'm afraid of general anesthesia, and I could go on and on, but I don't want to bring everyone down.

Users who are viewing this thread