Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
Just had to share this little gem :D

Got the following message in my spam folder from Careerbuilder (which I have signed up for):

"
Hi tomcatt,

I came across your resume and thought that you might be a great fit for this On-Demand Roadside Assistancecampaign with Allstate.

On-Demand Roadside Assistance

Click here or on the link above to apply today.

Best of luck with your job search!
"

TO WHICH I HAD TO REPLY (yeah, I know, there's an unnecessary 'experience' in there; but I was a bit miffed at the time :rolleyes:):

"Really???? You saw my resume and immediately thought "This person who has over 25 years of experience in chemical laboratory experience would be a great candidate for Allstate roadside assistance"?

Perhaps you should consider a career change for yourself. Can you say "Would you like fries with that?"? If so, I think I may have a few suggestions..."

LOL Like I said, just had to share this :lol::lol:

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
Hope y'all are doing great!

big-hug-smiley-face.gif

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Just had to share this little gem :D

Got the following message in my spam folder from Careerbuilder (which I have signed up for):

"
Hi tomcatt,

I came across your resume and thought that you might be a great fit for this On-Demand Roadside Assistancecampaign with Allstate.

On-Demand Roadside Assistance

Click here or on the link above to apply today.

Best of luck with your job search!
"

TO WHICH I HAD TO REPLY (yeah, I know, there's an unnecessary 'experience' in there; but I was a bit miffed at the time :rolleyes:):

"Really???? You saw my resume and immediately thought "This person who has over 25 years of experience in chemical laboratory experience would be a great candidate for Allstate roadside assistance"?

Perhaps you should consider a career change for yourself. Can you say "Would you like fries with that?"? If so, I think I may have a few suggestions..."

LOL Like I said, just had to share this :lol::lol:

Run Forrest...Ruuuuun !!!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The older brother and his son showed up yesterday to help us get ready for camping. They put all the firewood,blocking.and everything else on the truck and helped hook it up to the camper too. WooHoo

Too bad we can't get them to follow us up and help unhook and set up...LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread