Snickerdoodle reviews

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by V8porism, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. V8porism

V8porism Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

I love Mrs T's Snickerdoodle. Are there any other really good Snickerdoodle juices out there? I'd like to try some with more PG which may be more ego tank friendly.

Any suggestions, reviews? Please include pricing ranges.

I'd like to list everyone's top 10 Snikerdoodles.

Thanks!

2. Karla Lyle

Karla Lyle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Kick Bass Vapor is the only one I've tried. Actually it was called Sugar cookie but it has cinnamon in it so to me that's a snickerdoodle. It is icredible spot on and FULL of flavor. They also have one called snickerdoodle which I'm assuming is the same thing, just more cinnamon if you like a lot of cinnamon. Actually LOVED every flavor I've tried if KBV so far. I think I've become a "fan girl" whatever that is. LOL

3. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Vapor Bomb has some of the best snickerdoodle I've tried. You can order it in any pg/vg ratio you want.

VaporBomb.com

4. ViewAskewVapar

ViewAskewVapar Moved On ECF Veteran

Mrs. T's Snickerdoodle is my favorite, but +1 for KBV's Snickerdoodle, it's awesome too. Recently I just tried Mrs. T's Frosting Doodles juice, I think I like it more than the regular Snickerdoodle. The frosting flavor makes it a bit more sweet.

5. V8porism

V8porism Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Thanks for the suggestions. I just got vapor bomb's Snickerdoodle. I'm going to try KBV's version, as well.

6. Str8V8ping

Str8V8ping Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

None compared to msts imo . Msts just has so much richness ,sweetness and body . I found VBs to be very dark and bland . Kbvs wasnt bad but not the same ,kinda lacking the stuff i find best in msts . imo

7. ambientech

ambientech Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The best IMO is this Snickerdoodle It is the most balanced one I have found and has good th. If your like me if it ain't got th no matter how good it tastes it is unvapable. Mrs T has absolutely no TH so IMO it is fail

8. Survivors Mom

Survivors Mom Super Member ECF Veteran

Parkes Vaping has an excellent Snickerdoodle and the prices are great too!

9. CayCay

CayCay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1 for Ms Ts. But TH isn't a big deal to me.

10. AZCraig

AZCraig Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

I tried VaporClouds Snicker Doodle 12mg nic and did not like the taste. Definitely tasted nothing like Ms T's Snickerdoodle.

11. Str8V8ping

IDK ,IMO Msts Snickerdoodle has one of the best TH's out of any bakery juice iv ever had . I honestly cant imagine your talking about the same juice im vaping and iv been through almost 400ml of it. One of my friends wont vape a juice unless it has a strong TH and even buys 30mg sometimes just for the TH and she loves Msts snickerdoodle because of the TH . Everyones different but imo msts SD has a awesome TH. What Mg were you vaping?Maybe its because i vape 18mg .

12. CrystalClaire

CrystalClaire Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ms Ts snickerdoodles gave me great TH too. Love it.

13. ambientech

ambientech Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I vape 24mg and Mrs T 24mg snickerdoodle hits like 6mg IMO Just about every review of it I have seen agrees with me. If most bakery juice has enough th for you then I am sure Mrs T will be fine but those that like a strong TH from say a tobacco juice will be very disappointed with it.

14. Str8V8ping

Oh yea well its not going to be close to a tobacco juice . If thats what your comparing to then your right but as far as a bakery juice it has a great TH . A lot of bakery juices dont have a TH but SD does .

15. vapi

vapi Super Member ECF Veteran

I've been using Snickerdoodle Cookie | Sweet-Vapes E-Liquid, I like it because you can create your own pg/vg and add extra flavor. I really enjoy this snickerdoodle but I haven't tried any others to compare it with. The thing with this is my throat tends to feel a little sore the next morning after vaping it so I don't use it all day, even though I would love to. I think it's the cinnamon that does that to my throat.

16. Str8V8ping

Cinnamon can do that sometimes . You need to try msts though . She was the creator of SNickerdoodle and the one who started Bakery juices in general . Nobody has been able to duplicate her snickerdoodle .

17. vapi

vapi Super Member ECF Veteran

I have used Ms.T's in the past, I love her flavors and I wouldn't be surprised that she does make the best snickerdoodle! I just don't use any other vendor anymore other than Sweet-Vapes, I don't get any acne breakouts with this juice at all. I'm not saying Ms.T's juice was entirely to blame but I know once I stopped using other vendors, the acne stopped too, she just happen to be in the mix. Plus her juice is a little too thick for me these days.

18. JenWill

JenWill Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have had 2 snickerdoodles....... Ms. T's and Vapor Bomb.

I liked them both very much, but out of the 2, Vapor Bomb will get a re-order on this flavor. The taste on the VB version was just better for me. I don't know if that was because of the PG/VG mix (Ms. T's puts a selected amount in, where with VB you can specify) or what, I just enjoyed that one better.
    Also, with the Ms. T's, my carto definitely did not last as long. From what I have read, that seems like it is a VG issue.

Don't get me wrong, I will certainly order from Ms. T again(most likely tonight actually!) because I have been enjoying some of her other flavors, but to choose which vendor I prefer for this particular flavor, it is Vapor Bomb.

19. malaga82287

malaga82287 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just got ms t's frosting doodle and sugar cookie in the mail last week and havn't stopped vaping them since, ESPECIALLY the frosting doodle. The flavors are spot on and linger in your mouth for a time after you exhale. TH becomes much more satisfying when used with a 2.5ohm atty at around 5V.

20. dchest02

dchest02 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've tried both Ms. T's and Vapor Bomb's snickerdoodles, and I didn't like vapor bomb's. Ms. T's was the first one I tried, and to me VaporBomb couldn't touch it. But as we all know taste is subjective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.