Snooty vaping hipsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
You know, I have to say.....after following this thread and a few others, I now think I would rather be identified as a hipster than one of the "normal" vapers.

Anyone know where I can get a good "Hipster Starter Kit"?

Nerdy ironic tshirts are a good place to start and tell people they're jelly bro a lot. :lol:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Yeah... if only I had been complaining about you whining followed by me telling everyone to just ignore entitled hypocrites. Unfortunately for you my post read nothing like that. I simply was pointing out the fact that if you're going to come to a public forum and complain about other people, its probably best not to follow that up with a hypocritical and contradicting statement. I'd love to hear your take on how my post and yours were somehow equally hypocritical, Mr.kettle.

On the other hand, with the memes, your lack of comprehension of what people say and overall sense of entitlement that somehow youre exempt from your own rules and double standards leads me to believe the reason you had yo succumb to your great ability to mind your own buisnees or whatever is simply because you are one of the snooty hipsters. Its all making sense now. Sorry, I don't feed trolls and I don't buy organic so I can't feed hipsters. Have an awesome weekend!!

Dude, you're the one displaying a lack of comprehension with a lack of humor. I have no agenda here. You have a good one too :)

a joke 5.jpg

Last edited:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Yeah... if only I had been complaining about you whining followed by me telling everyone to just ignore entitled hypocrites. Unfortunately for you my post read nothing like that. I simply was pointing out the fact that if you're going to come to a public forum and complain about other people, its probably best not to follow that up with a hypocritical and contradicting statement. I'd love to hear your take on how my post and yours were somehow equally hypocritical, Mr.kettle.

On the other hand, with the memes, your lack of comprehension of what people say and overall sense of entitlement that somehow youre exempt from your own rules and double standards leads me to believe the reason you had yo succumb to your great ability to mind your own buisnees or whatever is simply because you are one of the snooty hipsters. Its all making sense now. Sorry, I don't feed trolls and I don't buy organic so I can't feed hipsters. Have an awesome weekend!!

giphy.gif

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
You know, I have to say.....after following this thread and a few others, I now think I would rather be identified as a hipster than one of the "normal" vapers.

Just watch Rip Trippers video collection on youtube, you can watch the transformation.

JaddedHeart

Jan 18, 2015
Oklahoma, USA
Boy I started this thread then decided to post and went to the end and what happened in the middle! (no need to answer) Anyway I just wanted to say.....Im in Rural Oklahoma too and I am 51 and Have no idea what a hipster is? Does anyone have a pic or a description? LOL I don't get out much and as a matter of fact I just got a used car..so I have NO idea what a hipster is..Im more nerdy i guess.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Yeah, I still have a cyber crush on Robino1.

+1

I beg to differ on the mods I love it when they show up in a thread I'm in. As long as you're not being a complete .... they're fun to hang out and shoot the .... with. Have you hugged a mod lately they're people too. :D

Especially when then paddles, handcuffs, and cameras come out. :thumb:

Classic good thread turned bad, courtesy of the mod on mod pig pile; http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-vaping-discussion/617214-trolls-ecf.html

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    angryvaper.crypticsites.com

That may be the funniest comment I've read here yet. :thumb: *giggle hysterically*

:lol:
    Andria

MrsMojoRisin

Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2014
    Commonwealth of Massachusetts
    Boy I started this thread then decided to post and went to the end and what happened in the middle! (no need to answer) Anyway I just wanted to say.....Im in Rural Oklahoma too and I am 51 and Have no idea what a hipster is? Does anyone have a pic or a description? LOL I don't get out much and as a matter of fact I just got a used car..so I have NO idea what a hipster is..Im more nerdy i guess.

Ummm....I totally wanted to post a hipster pic for you but I just ended up on Google images for about a half hour looking at shirtless, tattooed, bearded, man-bun wearing hipsters. Those are my favorites, but hipster is pretty much a blanket term for non-mainstream or alternative these days....

Okay, I just went and tried again and the same thing happened... Sorry, I tried ;)

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago

After you watch Rip's videos, head to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. You can get a whole hipster wardrobe for about $6

LMS, you realize you're going to have to stop working out, take on a minimum wage job, move into your parents basement (and give up sex in the process), start eating out of dumpsters occasionally and let your personal hygiene go all to hell to be a hipster right? Is all that worth trading you life away so you can go to cloud competitions where you win nothing of real value??

MonkeyTokes

Unresolved Status
    ECF Veteran
    May 12, 2014
    Collegeville, PA
    Dude, you're the one displaying a lack of comprehension with a lack of humor. I have no agenda here. You have a good one too :)

View attachment 408131

You mistook the OP for talking down about a group of people, you can't grasp the fact that your comment was completely hypocritical and senseless then somehow use those great reading comprehension skills to once again somehow come to the conclusion that my comment with not a single double standard was similar to your ridiculous comment and equivalent to your Crying about what others do them turn around and do the exact same thing. Which you clearly can't explain how my comment was in anyway similar to yours, or contribute anything of value for that matter. I'm beginning to think you just thought that meme was cool but don't completely understand the context in which to properly use it. Then again, Clearly I have a low level of comprehension since i can't understand that for you to say I'm calling the kettle black I would have to be whining about you minding your own business, you know... Like you did. Butttt I didn't. I was stating you shouldn't say for others to mind their business when you cant do it yourself. Then you saying "ayy practice what you preach" all the while your entire comment is full of contradictory statements telling others do do the complete opposite of what your comment was doing. Guess that makes sense. I am kind of jelly of your sense of entitlement, lack of commonsense, great sense of humor and superior intellect. Plus you drip? Hold on while I go find a pointless image to try and fit in to fulfill my intense craving to be accepted by strangers :) then we truly will be one in the same.

LMS62

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 5, 2014
    Mesa, AZ
    After you watch Rip's videos, head to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. You can get a whole hipster wardrobe for about $6

LMS, you realize you're going to have to stop working out, take on a minimum wage job, move into your parents basement (and give up sex in the process), start eating out of dumpsters occasionally and let your personal hygiene go all to hell to be a hipster right? Is all that worth trading you life away so you can go to cloud competitions where you win nothing of real value??
    I may have to rethink this whole "I wanna be a hipster thing" lol....seems like a lot of work.

It would be too earth shattering for me to give up any "tanning time" (I'm very shallow and superficial) but I don't mind taking a few days off from the gym, especially leg days, lol. When you mention giving up sex....do you mean with a partner, or giving it up completely????? :lol:

MrsMojoRisin

Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2014
    Commonwealth of Massachusetts
    You mistook the OP for talking down about a group of people, you can't grasp the fact that your comment was completely hypocritical and senseless then somehow use those great reading comprehension skills to once again somehow come to the conclusion that my comment with not a single double standard was similar to your ridiculous comment and equivalent to your Crying about what others do them turn around and do the exact same thing. Which you clearly can't explain how my comment was in anyway similar to yours, or contribute anything of value for that matter. I'm beginning to think you just thought that meme was cool but don't completely understand the context in which to properly use it. Then again, Clearly I have a low level of comprehension since i can't understand that for you to say I'm calling the kettle black I would have to be whining about you minding your own business, you know... Like you did. Butttt I didn't. I was stating you shouldn't say for others to mind their business when you cant do it yourself. Then you saying "ayy practice what you preach" all the while your entire comment is full of contradictory statements telling others do do the complete opposite of what your comment was doing. Guess that makes sense. I am kind of jelly of your sense of entitlement, lack of commonsense, great sense of humor and superior intellect. Plus you drip? Hold on while I go find a pointless image to try and fit in to fulfill my intense craving to be accepted by strangers :) then we truly will be one in the same.

I'm actually really confused what happened here myself, and my reading comprehension happens to be pretty good. You responded to a quote from TorontoOntario, Bikenstein then agreed with your post. You argued he missed the point, he said okay "have a nice day" and you came back with this retort. Are you possibly confusing Bikenstein with Toronto?

stevegmu

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 10, 2013
    6992 kilometers from home...

You are being very generous in assuming they have ever been with a woman...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread