Snuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippiebrian

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Long Beach, Ca.
I find myself this time around needing 4-5 smokes a day still. I cannot stand having snus packts in, it isn't something I ever got used to as hard as I tried, so I just ordered some nasal snuff to give a try. I figure that will help get those maoi's or other alkoloids I think I am crqaving without lighting up a cancer stick. It seems they aren't quite so popular here, so just wondering, who else is using snuff with their e-cigs to keep things going?

Really hope it works. After coming back to vaping again, I really want to give up the analogs for good while still enjoying my nicotine.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I used snuff pretty regularly for a few years along with snus and ecigs. It's a quicker reaction time than the other two and a good strong snuff can really take the edge off. I hardly ever use it now. No particular reason. I just don't feel the urge any more. A little goes a long way so I'd order small containers at first until you figure out which are your favorites.

Faylool

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 7, 2012
    Sweet Home, Oregon USA
    I've been using nasal snuff for a year. I also use snus. Both lightly and supplement with DIY vape. It's all to me the most cost effective way to get WTAs and also with the variety just more fun. Duff is the best copy of the smoking experience because like smoking the graph for snuff shows pretty immediate effect. But it's like taking a drag off a cig. Not smoking a whole cig. So basically if I've been busy with no time to vape and my snus wore out a long time ago I LOVE some hits of nasal snuff! Boom. Instant cleared up confusion in my weary brain that's close to misfiring due to neglecting my habit. It's a fairly healthy habit really. Nicotine has many unknown benefits! Just in case a newbie is reading. Always google and research stuff!
    Next time I order snuff from Mr. Snuff I'm getting. Toque Quit. It's stronger.
    I love snuff.

Faylool

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 7, 2012
    Sweet Home, Oregon USA
    Well. You sniff slowly, not big old snort! Aim to the inside walls of your nose and smell the stuff. First, most the nicotine is absorbed they the nose walls, NOT the back of the throat! Ha ha. Some snuff has really sent me due to the aromatic nature of it. Not only did it clear my confusion but entertained me with so called aromatherapy. Yes. Sometimes

FireDragon1138

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2014
    Orlando, Florida
    I use snuff from time to time. It really is more like a cig in terms of the buzz, too.

Menthol snuffs are nice, though they tend to clog up the sinuses if overused. I really like Ozona President. Anything from Poschl is good in terms of menthol, and easy to take.

McCrystals are good as far as English snuffs go- I like the Smoker's Blend, but S.P. is also nice, especially when aged. English snuff is harder to take. Wilson's has lots of modern flavored snuffs that are good for beginners, not too hard to take and not too high nicotine .

I tried some Chinese snuff recently called Xuefu and it knocked my socks off, fairly high nicotine. So you might like it, if that's what you are after. I prefer medium strength, myself.

hippiebrian

ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2011
    Long Beach, Ca.
    I am still waiting for my stuff from Mr. Snuff. It comes from Britain, so I expected a wait, but am anxious to get some.

That said, I picked up some snus and have been off cancer sticks for 2 days! Git it down to two a day then ran out and didn't buy anymore. I'm pretty stoked. Get to enjoy my little addiction without the dangers of cigarettes! I am sure, as much as I love tobacco, that I'll take right back to snuff and, between the three, not only stay cigarette free but save tons of bucks as I diy my juice now!

VapieDan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2013
    Flint, Michigan, United States
    I find myself this time around needing 4-5 smokes a day still. I cannot stand having snus packts in, it isn't something I ever got used to as hard as I tried, so I just ordered some nasal snuff to give a try. I figure that will help get those maoi's or other alkoloids I think I am crqaving without lighting up a cancer stick. It seems they aren't quite so popular here, so just wondering, who else is using snuff with their e-cigs to keep things going?

Really hope it works. After coming back to vaping again, I really want to give up the analogs for good while still enjoying my nicotine.

Used it many years ago. Sneezy drove me crazy! But I like it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread