Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Welcome to the family Laurae! As a member of the Jr. Nation I even welcome your support of cousin Carl. :2cool: Again congrats on your recent contest win, that was a very cool entry!

Oh I root for Jr. Nation.....2nd (don't tell my hubby though - he thinks I root for Kenseth 2nd). Go to any races?

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
We need to work on that Joyce. I was thinking something along the lines of the Vulcan greeting raising your hand turning it palm facing away from the person you are greeting with thumb tucked and 4 fingers extended, the the L symbol with palm facing the person you are greeting.

i dunno what do ya think?

Hey what about Nanoo Nanoo - you know Mork from Ork:)

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Kenseth is the man! That's who I root for! Been to Kansas motor speedway three times, Texas once.

We have season tickets to Kansas - camp at Blue Ox campground off of turn 2. This will be our 5th year as season ticket holder's!!!

Went to the Brickyard last July and my hubby went to Bristol 3 years ago! How about that Trevor last Sunday!

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
I don't like squirrels. I used to like squirrels. I don't like squirrels anymore.

They nested in my crawl space. They ran around all night. I am sure they were poopin up there too. Then they chewed through the ceiling and got into the living room. They ripped up the couch. I won't go into what I did at that point, the people that like squirrels would get upset.

I don't like squirrels anymore.

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
25070_1419275729864_1471797365_3109.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread