Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
We have a DIY section right here on the forums, might be a good place to start.

DIY general: DIY E-Liquid
DIY recipes: E-Liquid Recipes

Also there's a website (can't link it here -- search google for "e liquid recipes" and it should be near the top) where you can put in all your flavors into your "stash" and it will generate a list of posted recipes you can make with just those flavors. But it's generally advised to go the other route, and pick what recipes you want to make first, and then buy just the flavors you need to make those recipes.

Katherine Witvoet

Jun 27, 2017
Wow! Thank you both so much! I look forward to all the yummy juice I will be making for a fraction of the money I have been spending for 3 months! It was way cheaper to smoke and I did not want to ever pick up another cigarette. I was going through about a $75.00 a week, not to mention the atomizers. My next project will be learning how to build those for myself as well!

Reactions: zoiDman

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi Kathy & welcome
I think E Liquid Recipes is best, and not just for their recipes. Once you are signed up you can take a recipe and modify it the way you want it and save it to your recipes. You can load your flavors in and ask it what recipes you can make. You can search their recipes based on one or more of your flavors. Their recipes specify the flavor company used which for me any recipe that doesn't specify isn't really a recipe.

I hate to tell you though you haven't yet "bought all the supplies needed", not by a long shot, you'll see. ;)

Reactions: mountaingal

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
I have bought all the supplies needed! Where can I find the best recipes?

I'd actually say that, while all the resources mentioned in this thread can be useful, probably the most consistently good site for recipes is DIY Eliquid Recipes: All the Flavors . It has a lot less recipes than most other recipe databases, but the recipes tend to be better, IMHO. Good luck with the mixing- it can be frustrating at times, but it can also be a lot of fun, and I would never go back to buying commercial juice.

Reactions: rob33

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
I'd actually say that, while all the resources mentioned in this thread can be useful, probably the most consistently good site for recipes is DIY Eliquid Recipes: All the Flavors . It has a lot less recipes than most other recipe databases, but the recipes tend to be better, IMHO. Good luck with the mixing- it can be frustrating at times, but it can also be a lot of fun, and I would never go back to buying commercial juice.

Looks to have some interesting recipes, thanks go_player. :thumbs:

Reactions: go_player
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread