So... how about 'dem FDA regs....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Has everyone heard about the new FDA regulations for vapes?
13925368_10157290044140574_6802278353737675158_n.jpg

I know here at V4L we're definitely not happy about this. What's everyone else's opinions?

Also, make sure you guys visit CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association to fight for your right to vape! :D

Reactions: bnrkwest
The FDA has gone way too far. I get a sick feeling in my stomach everytime I think about it

Yeah, me and you both. It is really upsetting that the FDA is essentially trying to ban something that has HELPED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people quit smoking and have healthier lives.
...all because of a corrupt government and their extreme love for money. -sigh-

Reactions: bnrkwest
I went into a B&M on the 8th just to see how they were handling things and they posted the same information. They were charging a nickle for testing. I think just about anyone can swing a taste at that price.

I can understand about the 'fee' for sampling different e-juices. I think it makes it a little bit more difficult for new customers to try things out, but what can ya do? I just recently traveled up to Wisconsin and one of the places I stopped at was charging $0.05 PER PUFF. WTH? Oh well. Here at V4L, we charge $1.00 for sampling of as many flavors as you want, which I don't think is horrible, but still sucks that we have to do it. Darn FDA!

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I am trying to get more signatures on the petition to have the FDA Deeming Regulation thrown out and being the most vocal advocate for vaping I can legally get away with. I was assisting customers in my local B&M with the owners permission because he was prohibited from helping customers. After one happy customer left he joked about hoping he did not have to give me a sales commission and I said you can't that would make me an employee!

U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, President of the United States: Reject the FDA's Deeming of Vapor Products as Tobacco Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread