So I bought a Uwell crown tank, Need some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian435Baer

Sep 6, 2015
hello, I got a snow wolf 200watt TC device for my birthday, and got a tfv4 and starre FREEMAX Aswell. I used the .... out of the quadruple and triple coil heads on the tfv4 so I purchased a Uwell crown tank, and I've been trying out the 0.15 ohm ni200 coil heads. What's a good setting for a nice warm flavorful vape? I've been experimenting at around 530-550 degrees Fahrenheit and at 70-100 watts. I'm just curious what's the highest I can run these coils at? What temp and wattage? Thanks. Also, would there be more vapor production(clouds) if I were to use the DVC 0.25 coil heads over the ni200 0.15 ohm coils?

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
I'm not a cloud geek :) and don't run the NI200 head in my Crown so unfortunately, I can't help you specifically. However, this thread is all about the Crown with some great tips.

The obvious: Have you experimented with your AFC? Wide open? Those puppies are huge. Some vape "Max VG" with the AFC wide open producing enough clouds to fill times square. /lol

With respect to NI200 and tweaking, regardless of the specific NI200 coil or device. You tune for taste AND insure that TC/TP does not kick in for the duration of your draw. If taste is not your thing then you tune for clouds or a compromise between clouds and taste. You already have some SS dual coils/heads in your Crown kit and I encourage you to experiment. I run the 0.5 SS head. Read up on how to properly prime and break in a new coil as it's different with a Crown compared to say a KFL. One size does not fit all so it's what YOU like and not what I like.

HTH

:)

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Reactions: SmexyMonkey
Status
Not open for further replies.