Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
So a buddy of mine let me try a pipe he picked up from EPM and I really liked the vape and style. Like a fool I decided to pick up a smoke Guardian III and again was a big fan, not sure why but it's just fun to smoke a pipe.

Here's where it gets a little out of control, I picked these up in pretty short order. All are 18650 and will accept any 510 tank. I need to stop!

The top three ate mechanical the last is a DNA40

14feb.png
Gandalf.png
Puma.png
untitled.png

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
So a buddy of mine let me try a pipe he picked up from EPM and I really liked the vape and style. Like a fool I decided to pick up a smoke Guardian III and again was a big fan, not sure why but it's just fun to smoke a pipe.

Here's where it gets a little out of control, I picked these up in pretty short order. All are 18650 and will accept any 510 tank. I need to stop!

The top three ate mechanical the last is a DNA40

View attachment 542439 View attachment 542440 View attachment 542441 View attachment 542442

Sweet! :)

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Always fancied an e-pipe, not sure if I have the panache to carry it off though

wvBS6fc.jpg

You and me both Sonicbomb but I don't care since it's a good vape. I can't see it being an all day carry device but it will go fishing with me.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Nice Pipes! Is the second to the last a Puma Deck pipe? Very nice collection indeed!

It is, I was lucky to score that one this morning. Now it's got a long trip from the Czech Republik. It's a beautiful pipe and very cool that I'll have a pipe coming from the other side of the Atlantic.

Last edited:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Very Nice Collection Marc :thumb:
Question though, when enjoying these, is proper Attire a Velvet Smoking Jacket WITH or W/O silk contrasting-color Ascot? :D

A Gentleman must maintain proper Appearances & Decorum right Ol' Chap ;)

seriously though, quite nice. One of these days I would like to procure an e-Calabash style. Have a real one from the 70's with Meerschaum Bowl but that's been relegated to merely a display Piece obviously. Shame. Maybe send it to get converted some day.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I could be a member of your club. I would fit right in (as I puff on my EPM in sweat pants and a wholly t-shirt!).

and again, nice pipe collection!!

LOL... Personally I like prefer it that way, it makes the whole thing much more comfortable. The Purple Heart Gandalf is an EPM.

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
Very Nice Collection Marc :thumb:
Question though, when enjoying these, is proper Attire a Velvet Smoking Jacket WITH or W/O silk contrasting-color Ascot? :D

A Gentleman must maintain proper Appearances & Decorum right Ol' Chap ;)

seriously though, quite nice. One of these days I would like to procure an e-Calabash style. Have a real one from the 70's with Meerschaum Bowl but that's been relegated to merely a display Piece obviously. Shame. Maybe send it to get converted some day.

i know a guy...

callie_2_zps303f1d39.jpg

callie_3_zpsbd50304a.jpg

callie_4_zpsc31dee5a.jpg

callie_5_zpsfede2eb5.jpg

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
For the longest I wanted to get a e-pipe but nothing looked right to me, up untill the kamry k1000? Came up recently.

Still on the fence about it...
The problem I see with these devices is that people look at you funny when vaping with a MOD like your doing something illicit now..............
pretty much describes why I feel like I shouldn't.

Reactions: Marc411

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Very nice! And I recognize the name from another forum.

That FTM you posted today is also very nice! I'm still waiting for mine to be finished. I had the Puma with me today.

And defdock, they look at us weird no matter what device we carry. It really doesn't matter.

I got stopped several times today because people wanted to check mine out, one person was from the local PD but only because he thought it looked cool.

my_Puma.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread