• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

So I paid $30.00 for a 30 ml tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Anyone who charges $1/ml should be ostracized by the vaping community IMO. There's making a living and then there's just plain greed.

Be prepared. As it becomes harder to obtain nicotine base, that $1 per ml may become a standard if things continue the way they are. Companies are finding it increasingly difficult to import the supplies they need to stay in business.

Reactions: Caro123

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
eek what a sad situation for a vaping experience ShelaghDB I pay about 20.00 taxes in for vader puddin from a local shop I like it, but I very quickly decided that because I vape a lot and because I am retiring soon that I would import a liter of 100 mg/ml nic I got lucky and I have spent a few dollars on DIY and managed to make a few reasonable juices I have purposely decided not to try a lot of juices I like the fact that I have some control over what goes in my juice and I guess I don't want to spoil myself for something that may possibly skyrocket due to taxes . I even vape a little unflavoured at 16 mg/ml it will do the trick if need be and a nice young lad sold me a good working little RDA for when I really want to taste the juice so I drop the nic level to accommodate the dripper and as long as I don't follow every fad going I figure I will stay ahead of the game

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I hear ya. I won't pay more than $18.99 for a 30mL and thats when I'm treating myself to some Nicoticket. I usually pay $7.99-$10.

I've tried everything with that Kayfun. I rebuilt it 9 million times, boiled it at least 20 times, used a toothbrush and toothpaste. Ive tried every cleaning trick mentioned on this site and no such luck.

The insulator?

Tangaroav

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
QC & FL
I tried most of the so called ''premium'' e-liquids that cost between 15$ and 30$ for 30ml . I never found any of them worth the money. Imo it is only marketing you are paying for with those 'premium' juices.

I understand that taste is very subjective. I refuse to pay anything over 10$ /30ml.

Custom eJuice - Canada's Finest E-Liquid - Dream It, Vape It!

With their ''free double your order'' for first time buyer at 5$ for 30ml, you will pay 16 cents/ml.
The choices are endless. You can mix your own recipe or follow their recommendations or buy their inhouse e-liquids. I ordered 16 X 30ml bottles, ( 480ml), for 79$ with free delivery.

This has been the best deal I found yet...... The stuff is in the mail. I Will report back once I had a chance to vape a few of the flavors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heavyrocker

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I really like Cappella peanut butter flavoring. I recently got a big bottle and I am glad I did.

Peanut butter vape does not interest me. Might be ok, but I do not like peanut butter candy just peanut butter and maybe Reeses Cups.
Will probably try it some day, but many other flavors interest me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread