SO... I'm new

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Kaoele, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kaoele

Kaoele Full Member

All my juices suck. I came here hoping that some of you can help me. Otherwise, I'm going back to buying pre-made.

2. Sweetab

Sweetab Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Try Fuzion vapor, or vapor chef. There are amazing flavors out there! Don't give up! The internet is a great tool to find good reviews on juice, other products. There are many forums on here as well to find good honest reviews. I have a thread called 'best gourmet vendors' check it out! Good luck. :2cool:

3. Mushroomie

Mushroomie Senior Member ECF Veteran

What kind of Juices do you have? How much Nicotine are in them maybe I can give you some ideas. I have bought the pre-made stuff and mixed them I have a favorite flavor that I can almost taste all my juices.

4. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ecf.

By your post, I see you have tried your hand at DIY. Have you read any recipes from the DIY forum here?

DIY E-Liquid

scroll down that page and read a while, but you will need to have 5 posts here in the new members thread before you can post there.

Always a good idea to have some pre-made eliquid around anyway. Cant hurt.

:)

5. Sweetab

Supporting member
  6. disturbed1

disturbed1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would start by finding some recipes that sound good to you. It can take some time to tweak a juice so it just right. Keep in mind that you will make a bad one even when you get good at it. Let them steep most time make a bade juice vapeable .

7. Kaoele

Kaoele Full Member

I simply tried using TFA and Flavor West flavoring fro OnestopDIY and all 40 taste awful. I've tried adding KAL pure stevia extract, no go. I tried dissolving 1/4 tsp in 10 ml of PG and adding 2 drops to a 3ml juice, also a no go. My banana juice was yummy at first and then it went from clear in my CE4 to almost black within a minute and tasted burnt and bitter. SIGH

8. Sweetab

Supporting member
    Oops, I misread the original post....sorry :p I thought you were looking for juice!

9. Kaoele

Kaoele Full Member

I have a 900mah ego battery and a CE4 clearo that came with it. and I use zero nic in my DIY juices. 80/20 PG/VG

10. loislolalane

loislolalane Senior Member ECF Veteran

Definitely trial and error with juices. All of mine are from MadVapes. My favorites are butterscotch, blueberry lemon cotton candy, and cherry pomegranate. Hope that helps!

Living, loving, and laughing all the time!

11. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

What may well be your problem is the juice attachment you are using. Clearomizers are notorious for muting some flavors. And not all clearomizers are created equal. I suggest trying a couple of varieties of clearomizers and even a cartotank. Best flavor producers for me have been cartotanks and the Innokin iClear 30 clearomizer.

Finding flavors that you like will be pretty much hit or miss, as no one can really pre-determinie what you will like. Taste is subjective. What one person likes another one will not.

Best way to find flavors is visit a juice bar at a vape shop. Besides that, order samplers from those e-liquid vendors that offer them, or purchase only small bottles from those that don't.

12. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sounds like you are burning your ejuice. The CE4's clearo are very picky and I quit trying to use them long ago. This may be a case where less = more. DIY ejuice needs to steep and most are not vapable right away. By steeping I mean aging them. So I would buy some pre-made until you can read in the DIY section here at ecf. Making ejuice is not anything like cooking even tho we use food grade ingredients.
    Here is the link to DIY again. Good luck
    DIY E-Liquid

:)

13. koolkloud

koolkloud Full Member Verified Member

Uncle Junks, Five Pawns, Epic Juice, Shark Juice

14. yellowsnow

yellowsnow Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    And at what % are you mixing. Little more information we may be able to help.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

15. Ladyjava

Ladyjava Full Member

I have to agree with the above; trial and error! I thought I would want something that tasted like a cigarette...imagine that! But; I have found that I like others so much better; cappuccino, caramel macchiato, and even a little strawberries and cream!! Best things EVER!!

16. Ladyjava

Ladyjava Full Member

17. illthiest

illthiest Full Member Verified Member

maybe that might work.

18. Kaoele

Kaoele Full Member

What do you mean?

19. Kaoele

Kaoele Full Member

It could in fact be my clearo, I have had it for two months now :/

20. Chiku

Chiku Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Banana is a tank cracker and doesn't react well with the plastic used in CE4's. I'd suggest a glass tank, like a Protank or a glass carto tank.

As far as the DIY try single flavor eJuice first, the DIY forum is great, also read Hoosier's blog E-Cigarette Forum - Hoosier - Blogs

Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.