So is #7 gone for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
Sorry to hear, Plant. Just wondering if the V4L crew ever confirmed the USA line's fade-out. You know, I rarely criticize anything V4L since the place holds a special place in my history, but I was disappointed a while back when so many questions about the USA line were dodged and left hanging. I hope that answer eventually came so that folks can make plans.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Similar to other threads in the past surrounding this topic, we do not have a specific answer at this time. When the management team has decided to release a statement regarding the line, I will post the update here immediately. I know you all love #7 and we have given this feedback to the management team so know your voice are not going unheard.

Whistles

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Hutchinson
I don't remember where I read this or who from... but basically what I read was Steve wasn't happy with the quality of the place making the juice and as it stands China beats US (intended to be read both ways) with quality and standards for juice facilites.

Again I don't remember the source of how i got that information so it all could be heresay and a bunch of crap.

GrannyM

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
Saginaw, MI
Probably what Whistles is referring to is the following post by SMILIN in this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/323716-new-flavors-added-wow-line.html#post6958775 on Aug. 14.

TBA,

I appreciate your thoughts for the USA juice. Please, understand as well as appreciate my thoughts, and experience. I have personally been to every factory I use for V4L products, everywhere in the world. I used to chain smoke 5 packs a day. I now vape, morning, noon, and night. I will only vape the best, cleanest, most documented juice available. I wish I could tell you the USA it it, but, alas....it is NOT. There is absolutely NO comparison in the quality of labs, cleanliness, as well as ISO 9001 rating, along with SGS certification, as the few labs I use in China.

This new WOW juice is made at the finest Lab I have ever seen in the world. Please, do not believe that everything made in China is substandard. I make sure, to use only the finest in China, and anywhere else in the world I work with. I know, once y'all try our newest flavors, and yes, there will be MANY MANY more, you will experience what I already know.

Please, try first, then let us know whatcha think.

Vape-On

Steve

Tennovan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Texas
My only hope is that suitable replacements are provided if the line is to be discontinued. I've purchased around 10 different flavors trying to find a substitute for my favorite (Outlaw Apple) but have yet to find anything close. I'm lucky that OA is still in stock, I can't imagine what the #7 peeps are going through.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure I have a bottle of #7 laying around if anyone needs it. I tried it back when it was released, shelved it, and completely forgot about it. Can't even remember what it tasted like now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread