So is #7 gone for good?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by plantlvr, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    One of my go to juices for quite awhile, sad if it's gone forever:(

2. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

That would be my guess . . . :(

3. ThankU4Vaping

ThankU4Vaping Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oh, fiddlesticks! I want to stay in denial.

4. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sorry to hear, Plant. Just wondering if the V4L crew ever confirmed the USA line's fade-out. You know, I rarely criticize anything V4L since the place holds a special place in my history, but I was disappointed a while back when so many questions about the USA line were dodged and left hanging. I hope that answer eventually came so that folks can make plans.

5. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jeffree sir never any offical answer and still isn't one sadly....

6. GrannyDee

GrannyDee Full Member

I will miss #7 dearly.....It is my everyday vape at this point. Everyone I have shared it with has liked it as well. Dang, I hate to lose it. And I guess I better quit sharing so I won't run out as soon.

SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD :cry: :nah: :(

7. BHam

BHam Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Similar to other threads in the past surrounding this topic, we do not have a specific answer at this time. When the management team has decided to release a statement regarding the line, I will post the update here immediately. I know you all love #7 and we have given this feedback to the management team so know your voice are not going unheard.

8. propagandax

propagandax Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Bham, no offense ( cause i like you) but really seems like this would be a 2 second conversation with "management team". Either the line is discontinued or not. Seems so simple. Sorry to be that guy.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

9. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have the same thought, Bham. I think only good of you, but how can this issue be hanging for so many months? I have no personal stake in the matter, but I know folks here who do. I feel for them as their supplies dwindle.

10. Whistles

Whistles Super Member ECF Veteran

I don't remember where I read this or who from... but basically what I read was Steve wasn't happy with the quality of the place making the juice and as it stands China beats US (intended to be read both ways) with quality and standards for juice facilites.

Again I don't remember the source of how i got that information so it all could be heresay and a bunch of crap.

11. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Not a quality issue Whistles sir. Will bump a thread that has completely nothing to do with this subject....

12. GrannyM

GrannyM Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Probably what Whistles is referring to is the following post by SMILIN in this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/323716-new-flavors-added-wow-line.html#post6958775 on Aug. 14.

13. TheBlueAdept

TheBlueAdept Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yup, that was it granny.. He was responding to a post I had made on the matter. But do note Mr Morandir's recent response above also..

14. Lisa66

Lisa66 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    What if the maker were to sell the more successful recipe(s) to someone else :)D) who could make them in their own plant?

15. Tennovan

Tennovan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My only hope is that suitable replacements are provided if the line is to be discontinued. I've purchased around 10 different flavors trying to find a substitute for my favorite (Outlaw Apple) but have yet to find anything close. I'm lucky that OA is still in stock, I can't imagine what the #7 peeps are going through.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure I have a bottle of #7 laying around if anyone needs it. I tried it back when it was released, shelved it, and completely forgot about it. Can't even remember what it tasted like now.

16. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I got a couple bottles of #7 during the wheel sale, glad to see it was there and in my nic strength!

17. GrannyDee

GrannyDee Full Member

I just ordered some more #7. I went to a vape meet yesterday and tried tons of new flavors. Found NOTHING like #7 or Java Junction, which is my second favorite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.