Status
Not open for further replies.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Why the H E double toothpicks did you keep it? I guess you could be keeping it for non-lethal home defence someone brakes in you throw that on them...

I am a notoriously cheap ........ Smoked my cigs to the filter cause didn't want to waste any. Same applies here. I also thought it should steep, which has increased the "tobacco" smell without taking the cherry.

I ordered plain juice to attempt to dilute it a bit. 1-2 ml per 50 gallons about does it.

Besides, cold and flu season is almost upon us. Definitely clears the sinuses.

Reactions: Necrospecter

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Besides, cold and flu season is almost upon us. Definitely clears the sinuses.

So what you are skipping the whole starve a fever feed a cold thing and just going nuke your sinuses or is this someone gets around you and sniffles and you blow a cloud of this in their face and watch them and the germs melt?

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
What kind of name is that? Why would you want to put that in your body? I have to find this now and order it just for the bottle.
its a flavorwest flavor. bananna tobacco it's actually really tasty. one of my favorite flavors. they have a lot of flavors like that. raindeer poop, unicorn vomit, etc..

Reactions: Necrospecter

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
One of the classic not for everyone flavors is RY4. It was one of the first attempts to create a tobacco flavor in China. For some people it works. For others it is the most godawful concoction ever put in an ecig. I am in the latter category. To me it tastes less me caramel and green pepper. Specifically that nasty over cooked green pepper aftertaste
Count me as a southern cook who refuses to use those godawful nasty green bellpeppers. I puke in my dreams at the mere scent of them. I'm making chicken and andouille sausage gumbo today and my mirepoix is made from onions, celery and carrots. Bellpeppers would turn this delicacy to a pot full of ish soup.

I concur with the black cherry being not pleasant. Everything I ever put it in tasted like cherry dish soap. All I had to do was wave the dropper at my mixing vessel, too.

Last edited:

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
its a flavorwest flavor. bananna tobacco it's actually really tasty. one of my favorite flavors. they have a lot of flavors like that. raindeer poop, unicorn vomit, etc..

see now when I looked it up I got "A wonderful mix of Banana Nut Bread, Graham Cracker, Honey, and Sweetener" which sounds kinda good

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Anything menthol and citrus. My kid used to vape in my car back when I was still a smoker. Even THEN it made me want to hurl, I keep my peppermint flavor well away from my citrus ones, on the opposite side of the shelf, even to this day. You couldn't pay me enough to put menthol and citrus and vape it. Well, you could, but you'd have to promise to hold the vomit bowl.... :)

Anna

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Funny you mention spearmint. I wanna try some, just don't want to feel like my throat is freezing when I do.
I know of a good one that tastes like Wrigley's gum pm me if you want the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread