Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
It's my first time on the internet. (or Chrome doesn't keep track, or I clean my browser daily, or I just don't have a clue)
dog%20tin%20foil_zpscfukgssl.jpg

but I'm probably not on here enough because I am still learning. :)

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Google Chrome, Have the padlock, but when I click it I do not have those options.
Same here. :( But I am in here everyday - especially if I am researching something or have asked a question in any of the forums. It's a lovely site with a lot of nice people who are extremely helpful... I mean I have been on several boards before and this is by far the pleasantest I've been on. You do get the feeling that people really care and all out to generously help.

Reactions: r77r7r

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
For Chrome users, here's a rather nifty utility that should provide tons of entertaining information: timeStats - Chrome Web Store

That's a neat little app - thanks. Naturally it only started counting the moment it was installed but it is neat in the sense that it only logs the time you are actually on a page. So even if you have several tabs open all day it only counts the ones you actually look at, or rather, the time the page is open on your screen. So, lesson to be learnt - close Chrome if you are not using it. But then if I do that, how would I survive! :D

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Mine only shows 2021 times.. but that's deceptive, because a) I stay signed in all the time, and b) I only recently (after the software change) started visiting using Firefox; for the past 15 months, I've used Chrome browser, which doesn't show how many times; there is no "More information" link when you click the padlock in Chrome. I had to start using Firefox to get the "preview" hover on threads, and to get the hover for Alerts -- those hovers don't work in Chrome.

For my Chrome browser, you can probably multiply that 2021 by a factor of 10... or 20... or 50... :D

Andria

Reactions: FlamingoTutu

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Mine only says: "Yes, 9,868 times" because I usually stay logged in, too... but I just passed 25K posts!! :rolleyes:
(took me 4 1/2 yrs. to do that... lol)

Took me about 14 months to reach "Guru" (10,000)... but it may take longer to hit 20,000; since the software change, I've started posting in more of the Lounge threads, which don't count. Heck I didn't know half of them were there! :D

Andria

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Took me about 14 months to reach "Guru" (10,000)... but it may take longer to hit 20,000; since the software change, I've started posting in more of the Lounge threads, which don't count. Heck I didn't know half of them were there! :D

Andria

I think 1/2 of mine are probably Contest entries... ;) Ha!!

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
My Firefox, which I haven't used in probably at least a year, says 1,839 times, but I just got this computer less than two years ago. I'm here pretty much every day, and since I work from home my laptop is always on, and I have an ECF tab open on chrome probably 99% of the time. I'm not installing that chrome app though, I think it would depress me.

Reactions: FlamingoTutu

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I have Chrome too. All it says is the first time I ever came here was 30 April 2015. :lol:

Heh... mine says sometime in the first week of March -- because that's when I got my new computer! :lol: The old one now lives on my husband's desk, but I know for sure that I first got here Jan 24, 2014. :thumb: It was FREEZING! outside and I was damn tired of having to go out there to satisfy my nicotine jones!

Andria

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Heh... mine says sometime in the first week of March -- because that's when I got my new computer! :lol: The old one now lives on my husband's desk, but I know for sure that I first got here Jan 24, 2014. :thumb: It was FREEZING! outside and I was damn tired of having to go out there to satisfy my nicotine jones!

Andria

But I joined here almost two years ago. I think the 30th was the last time I cleaned my computer. Now it says I got here two days ago, chrome wise. It lies, lol. Wonder if Katya's computer will implode trying to figure out how many times she's been here.

Reactions: AndriaD

WindyCityJoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
most of the times if i have questions but just to chat f no . I mean the most active threads are "are you a tootle puffer" "older folks " and more stupid **** like that .

Maybe you shoud find a forum that appreciates the stupid s*** you write!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread