So... Moving on from a kayfun clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactix

Dec 17, 2014
New York
I don't necessarily want to move away from clones altogether, but my kayfun lite was only $14 and now after about a month of using it, it has a fatal flaw, my negative screw post is most definitely screwed. Now I know the new 2015 line of products are coming out and wouldn't so much like to try something that really hasn't been tested in length, however I don't fear taking that leap if necessary. I will most likely be shopping on fasttech in order to keep the price under $40 or so. My question to the community is, what RTA is the newest hottest product and has a good clone, or what clones on fasttech would be actually worth buying. I really don't feel like buying another cheap again, after having this bad experience with the cheapest kayfun I found, but I don't necessarily want to stray too far from having a good quality cheap product.

I know, I know, the more money you spend on something, the better it's going to be, but in all reality I just do not have the kind of money to justify spending $150 on an authentic kayfun, come on now... Any ideas? If switching to an RDA would save juice, what would a good cheap one be for suggestion? I prefer RTA's but if need be, I wouldn't mind switching to dripping, as long as i'm not blasting through bottles of juice faster than I can order them.

Thanks guys :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread