So my mom thinks my e cig...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
I must be the worst coil builder ever, lol! My first Reo coil was 9 wraps on a 5/64" bit and came to a whopping 2.1ohms.

I've since used 8 wraps on a 1/16" bit twice now and both times got 1.2 ohms. They were supposed to be 1.0 ohm.

So tonight I built the kayfun. Wanted something between 1.5-2.0 ohms so I could use the MVP. Went back to the 5/64" bit and did 8 wraps...and got 1.2 ohm. So...9 wraps got me 2.1 but an 8/7 gets me 1.2!

I suck, lol!

I'm the wicking guru though on that rm2. 3 wicks in a row now that can give me 15+ long hits per squonk.

What wire gauge are you using? I'm using a 28 5/6 wrap. I'm not sure of the size as I use coil puck but I consistently build to .8 with a cotton wick.

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
Sorry for taking so long to reply, didn't subscribe to this post and didn't check back in for a while. Thanks for all the welcomes! I ordered a 30ml of grape ape @ 6mg and 15ml of coolcucumber @ 6mg. I love grape, but all the flavors we sell have a sour smell, and I want a sweet grape taste, so I am sure I will love them! Will definitely order again, when I get paid, but I had to budget it this time so I could pick up this bad boy [emoji2]

uploadfromtaptalk1409244456818.jpg

Black Stingray Mech with a black TOBH. Both are ehpro clones we sell. Apprently the ehpro black stingray beat out the authentic in a voltage drop test though [emoji41]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread