So Tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reg190

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Poconos, PA
Just purchased my first nicquid from TV...the blueberry pie flavor. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about TV so I had pretty high expectations and...well...it freaking rocks. I know I'm supposed to let it steep for a week but I couldn't help but load a clearo with a mil of the flavor to try and even un-steeped it is phenomenal. I've had some other brand nicquids that were real harsh on my throat and not quite the flavor I expected but this tastes EXACTLY like blueberry pie.

God, I think I've found the place I'm gonna be buying from for a long time. Thanks TV, you've just made a new customer :)

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
Hmmm... I have been looking at the Blueberry Pie and now, based on your review, might just give it a try.

So many flavors and not really in a position to try them all :-(

Another one... Peach Cobler. PBusardo reviews a lot of juices on youtube and he was almost going nuts about this one... so it has GOT to be good.

And then I *must* get the tin box mint. Been looking at that one for too long. Was a review on youtube and it is what you would expect. Geoff has stated there is no menthol in that one but.... something along those lines (wintergreen?).

Time to go over my ecig budget again.

reg190

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Poconos, PA
Blueberry pie is awesome! I'm vaping it right now (unsweetened) :)

Have you tried it with sweetener before? I was afraid to deviate off the recommended path since it was my first flavor.

Definitely going to look at Peach Cobbler...then maybe the menthol tobacco flavor. I need a new menthol. Or maybe lemon pound cake. Ugh...so many choices, so little money to buy them all.

oscill8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
sf bay area
I bought a bottle of plain sweetener/sucralose from TV to have on hand and have been buying my liquids from them unsweetened since. (Blueberry pie, dulce de leche, pineapple orange banana, mint choc chip... can you tell I take advantage of the juices of the week?) I'm not a big "super sweet"/candy fan so it makes sense to me; I've found the those 4 sweet enough for me, but taste is so subjective! I just get tired/overloaded when something is too sweet, but TV-sweetened "mojito" was my ADV for a long time since it wasn't like eating pastries/candy all day :)

Having the sweetener on hand makes me feel more comfortable about buying unsweetened-- if I don't like it, I can add it but can't take it away, you know? I have only tried all flavors either sweetened or unsweetened (not both), so I can't give direction on how it changes the taste for a particular flavor.

My partner's favorite is TV-sweetened lemon poundcake :)

reg190

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Poconos, PA
Yea that makes sense. I'll consider giving that a try.

I've been having some issues with TV liquids clogging up my clearomizer though. I have a CE3 from Smokeless Image and I'm finding it difficult to vape after refilling more than once or twice. I've tried cleaning the damn thing but have a feeling that the juice clogged it up somehow. Anyone have tips and tricks for this?

reg190

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Poconos, PA
I wish I had some positive input here, but I'm afraid we've just stayed completely away from clear tanks for various reasons, i.e. clogging, juice eating through the cheap plastic.

That's one of the reasons we only sell cartomizers with metal casings.

That's okay. If I have to buy a pack of blank cartos for my blueberry pie flavor I'm cool with that. I just got my shipment of Blue Bulls + Menthol and Gummy Bear in and I just started vaping the Blue Bulls...phenomenal!

I'm ecstatic about these flavors. Can't wait to try the Gummy Bear one.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah, strange about the Blue Bulls...Lot of people swear by it, but in my opinion, if you poured half a glass full of Red Bull and filled it the rest of the way with Rockstar.....Our Blue Bull smells EXACTLY like that.

But people love the hell out of that flavor....so we won't go messing with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread