So they say "Certified eLiquid"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlFady

Jan 28, 2017
Being a newbie like myself makes you itching for new and different flavors Hoping to make the right decision for which one will replace and surpass over the regular cigarette.
I used to buy n try whatever brand comes to my hands until I stopped by a vaping shop whose the owner was a different guy with different points of view.
He claims that he has done his researches and came up with something " All e-liquid all over the world - including USA - are not trustworthy, as for him according to his studies only EU certified juice are safe to be inhaled.
He doesn't believe in clouds as according to his story this is a huge amount of vapor at a higher temperature that increases the chances of any health hazards.
He sells only two brands a Greek one called "ElGreco" which is not wow but fine, but also harsh on throats like a I'm hurt and about cough blood in addition to constant heartburn in 0.9 nic 50/50 VG/PG and lately he sells "Halo" but stock is always the problem.
Is there anyone out there can explain what's right and what's wrong

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yes I told him so and showed me that halo is EU certified

It's entirely possible that Halo was certified for sale in the EU even though the company is in the US. I like Halo juice products, in particular Tribeca (my first "real" juice), but they are expensive. I know in your case things come down to availability, which makes finding an affordable juice that much harder.

There are a number of US vendors of juice which are affordable and still regarded as manufacturing a quality product. Unfortunately, I doubt they will ship overseas (hopefully I'm wrong and will happily stand corrected if someone pops in with more info).

Reactions: puffon

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
He claims that he has done his researches and came up with something " All E-Liquid all over the world - including USA - are not trustworthy, as for him according to his studies only EU certified juice are safe to be inhaled.

Sounds kinda like FUD to me.

But I would like to see the Documentation he gave you which supports his "Claim".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread