So what else would you like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
So, it appears you cant use the 501 atty on any 401 automatic batteries. I tried both of mine, and my auto PT, no such luck. The is no airflow moving thru the adapter to trigger it.

This got me a bit curious so I just tried a 510 atty on my somewhat old (8 months?) M401 auto battery. I'm getting a pretty good draw. The 401-510 adapter has the same thread on both ends. Just for kicks, try screwing the other end of the adapter onto the battery and see if it helps.

Re the Americano premixed and flavoring--had a feeling it might have the same parentage as the devilish concentrates and the essence and the torquey line due to some price adjustments elsewhere. Good news indeed. You'll see me adding the Americano items as well as the oddball Fennel order from now on.

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
...but the adapter I got doesn't have a hole all the way through the center. I think that's why it's not working with the autos.
I could use my dremel to make the hole go all the way through.
Thanks for any input!

You may have an odd adapter. I have both the 401-510 and 510-401 adapters and they of course have a clear center hole. Can't remember exactly where I got 'em.

Do make sure the silicone or rubber around the center post doesn't get damaged or loosened if you do decide to Dremel. A short circuit in an adapter is no fun thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread