Status
Not open for further replies.

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
First of all -
Must have 510 cartos in SS, especially the Boge ( if I recall, a lot of people said yes to this some months back )
Need 510 carto in 2.5 to 2.8 ohm, the 2.0 is just barely too hot, even on the ego, and 3.2 is only good for 3.7v and higher IMO
Need more detail in the info, namely ohm's and which connectors are cross compatible
A cross reference list would be even better.
Ego batts and cones in more colors; metallic, not the lame rubberized colors ( must have shiny :p )
You could carry them in the extra batts section instead of whole kits

Wish list -
The SP2 in a base model; I have batts, use cartos, and make my own juice ( really want one, but can't see buying a full kit )
The SP2 with a 510 connector or a 510 adapter
If you could carry those voltage meters that you see the modders use that shows voltage for device and voltage under load for atty/carto,
( just seen one listed by the guy that makes the V2 Tekk mod ) that would be cool

Last of all -
I see several vendors bragging about how they work "directly" with the mnf's for a "custom" designed, "uber perfect" carto that you can
only buy from them. ( *cough - volcano - cough* ) ;) I recently pulled the filler from a carto and was amazed at how much they had
packed in and how tightly it was packed. I thought you only needed filler to provide enough surface area to maintain capillary tension
and keep the juice from leaking. If you are dealing directly with the mnf and have some interest in touting your own version of a carto,
I would think a little looser wrapped carto would hold more juice and wick more efficiently. ( less juice locked in the filler, even though
it is vaped "dry" )

Anyways, Just my :2c: :vapor:

Last edited:

ler

Oct 22, 2010
Virginia
Thanks, Litecig, for the 301 to 510 adapter! Received it yesterday (what fast shipping!) and my lr boge carto's from you are working like a champ on my xpower!

The only thing I want now is some more little rubber mouth pieces that came with my sisters ceramic carto's. I popped one on the boge and now I'm searching everywhere for them. They are really small around, and I don't have to pucker up. Vain, I know, but no more "smoker's wrinkles" around the lips. They wear out (get lose) pretty quick, so if you could stock them, I'd order a bunch! Again, THANK YOU!

thefinder808

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2010
Nashville
I would like to see an HV 510 atty maybe 3.5 or 4.0 ohms. If they were on par with your Premium Litecigusa LR 510s they would be off tha chart. Those are the greatest longest lasting LR 510s on the planet...and at a great price. I'm going to marry litecigusa. Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread