So what's next for notcigs?

Discussion in 'Notcigs' started by exodus454, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. exodus454

exodus454 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey everyone, been awhile since I've been back here.

I'm happy to report that my Buzz is still alive and kicking hard even after a recent carto meltdown incident. I guess while I was sleeping I held down the button somehow and burned the polyfil completely out of a carto (I'm actually baffled the coil even lasted that long). At the same time it managed to melt the heatshrink inside and melted the glue on the switch.. so after some heatshrink and some glue I've tacked that on the long list of stupid things I've put it through which it's survived. I'm pretty impressed actually, as there have been many "oh no, I finally killed it.." moments (as I take a vape!)

But anywho, the BP and Ipro's have been out for awhile, Notcigs section of the forum always looks pretty quiet whenever I pop in lately.. When's the Buzz Pro Ultimate Edition coming out?

I'm in the market for a new device, and while I love love love my buzz to death, I'm not sure I'd buy another right now given the current competition. I would jump ALL OVER an updated or revamped buzz if one were ever to come to exist. Or an OG resurrection, I've also always loooooved the way the original buzz looked. A "Big Buzz" would be cool too, using a 26650 or something crazy. Just something new. Notcigs has been a reliable performer for me and I'd love to keep my mod business here, but it doesn't really make sense for me to buy duplicate mods. I would however, collect them all ;)

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and give some customer feedback at this point. Didn't mean anything offensively either, I just love mah Buzz and would love to see something fresh!

2. Bovinia

Bovinia Divine Bovine ECF Veteran

Hey Exodus, it's always great to see an old friend stop by! We do have something new on the horizon, nearing beta testing stage :) Mike is playing this one very close to the vest and not saying much about it, so I can't reveal any info. We are hoping to begin beta in about 5 weeks...and then into production soon after.

What I can say is that it won't be something crazy that uses a 26650 batt lol, but it is a tube, not a box.

3. oplholik

oplholik Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Waiting and watching :)

4. exodus454

exodus454 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can't wait!!

5. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru (Fusionman) Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]
    I did that laving on mine. I though what is hot under me and there it was. Didn't get that hot though. Mine also got so hot it melted the M1A1 tank off the top and spilled juice down sides. I posted pics of that. My fault. If I would of sent it in to get the switch fixed like Mike said but I didn't. The Buzz Pro survived though.

6. BuzzKill

BuzzKill Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I am playing this one close to the vest this time , to many US Mfg;s have been copied by the chinese to reveal anything at this point,.

It will be a NICE smaller device with lower cost is all I can say.

7. Troll from behind

Troll from behind Senior Member ECF Veteran

Plz, can't you share some light with this one?
    Some small, but VV would be nice for stealthvaping.

8. markfm

markfm PIF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I thought it might use 2x26650. Battery change once a week :)

9. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hope whatever it is that comes from NCigs doesnt have the wheel adjustment on them.. lol

lcds are in and wheels are old hat now days.. Looking forward to whatever it is.. hope its soon too.

With the Chinese doing things better and better like the vamo and doing them cheaper might be hard for compete..

10. oplholik

Supporting member
    I don't have any problem with the wheel, and I don't mess with the chinese stuff, I just want good ole American made quality. Nice and smaller sounds good also. sounds like this one is going my way. :)

11. Bovinia

I wish I could say...but I can't! What I do know is inevitable...some will love it and some won't ;)

It's the nature of the beast.

12. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

I like smaller !!! And I like the wheel and all things being equal it would be great to have. But it might be to big. Also should be one battery to keep size down. I like the 18350 but others might want the 18490. You can even do an expansion ring so you can use either.

13. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru (Fusionman) Verified Member ECF Veteran

So what's next for notcigs?

14. tidegirl

tidegirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well, when it comes to beta testing, I can keep a secret Mike. ;)

15. Troll from behind

See no reason to lose the wheel, simple and effective, I self see no reason for a screen, since the numbers won't make a great vape, they are there just to help you get to your sweetspot.
    What ever Mike makes I want a piece of it!
    Also something RBA to go along that would be nice, maybe a M1A1 with genny?

16. oplholik

Supporting member
    Actually, for me, the same set-up using an 18490 batt, and do away with the connector sticking up. I know the design is already decided on, but it's fun to speculate on what it might be. :)

17. Bovinia

18. oplholik

Supporting member
    I know ya said 5 weeks to beta, then production, but dang, ya got me looking in here everyday now.

19. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

no but a screen will show watts or volts and ohms.. wheel is fine if it sticks out enough. I have had many buzz pro and all seem to be a little difference in the wheel distance sticking out, lose the wheel and lets go with screen... I need ohms... :)

20. Troll from behind

Maybe colorful leds, that change from green to red when the volts are adjusted higher?
    With the screen you end up losing some of the Buzz's famous ruggedness.
    Maybe Mike ought to make some kind of all-in-one meter to check volts, amps and ohms?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.