So what's next for notcigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
We're still waiting on some adjustments that were brought out in beta testing. I'm not sure how much of this thread you read over, but there should be some details further back in the thread :)

ETA: Here ya go Racehorse...

ok an update, the new device is in Beta production right now ( waiting on a few parts ) it is 18mm ( .72 " )in diameter and 120mm ( 4,25 " ) long it is brushed stainless steel with chrome top and bottom caps , 510 top cap that is FLUSH !
it uses 2 x 16340 batts , and has a navigation switch to activate and change voltage as well as LOCK the unit so it will not activate, the display is a full color RGB led display the goes from green to teal to blue to purple to red to indicate the voltage, it will have a brass/SS button to control everything .

I have added one more safety feature a PTC fuse inline with the batts ( positive temp co-efficient fuse ) like are used in batts !
there is a LOW battery indicator ( flashing green led ) over voltage ind. and bad output ind.

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Thanks for the specs, Bovinia. Looks like a real nice mod for those of us who don't like HUGE PVs. :) Will keep an eye on this topic for sure!

We're still waiting on some adjustments that were brought out in beta testing. I'm not sure how much of this thread you read over, but there should be some details further back in the thread :)

ETA: Here ya go Racehorse...

ok an update, the new device is in Beta production right now ( waiting on a few parts ) it is 18mm ( .72 " )in diameter and 120mm ( 4,25 " ) long it is brushed stainless steel with chrome top and bottom caps , 510 top cap that is FLUSH !
it uses 2 x 16340 batts , and has a navigation switch to activate and change voltage as well as LOCK the unit so it will not activate, the display is a full color RGB led display the goes from green to teal to blue to purple to red to indicate the voltage, it will have a brass/SS button to control everything .

I have added one more safety feature a PTC fuse inline with the batts ( positive temp co-efficient fuse ) like are used in batts !
there is a LOW battery indicator ( flashing green led ) over voltage ind. and bad output ind.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Like Wharf and Verm I'm waiting too.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread