So what's next for notcigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll from behind

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Finlad
Nowdays the market is swarming with mods, each trying to be the king of the hill. Sadly, to my liking, they are all kinda big, running with 18650 mostly. What I would like to see would be some good oldskool design in a small package. If Mike could put VV into 16340-tube with the infamous selectorwheelie that would be something refreshing.
Truth is, that there is a huge cap between Egos and 18xxx-mods that needs to be filled.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Nowdays the market is swarming with mods, each trying to be the king of the hill. Sadly, to my liking, they are all kinda big, running with 18650 mostly. What I would like to see would be some good oldskool design in a small package. If Mike could put VV into 16340-tube with the infamous selectorwheelie that would be something refreshing.
Truth is, that there is a huge cap between Egos and 18xxx-mods that needs to be filled.

Ask....... and you shall also receive Awesome !!!!

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Come now, wharf, of course I know the Buzz, but was hoping for something a bit smaller.:)
Is a VV doable with single 16340? It can't be stepdown for obvious reasons, but would a single-cell booster be satisfying?

Sorry Troller..... I just had to do it :lol:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Are we there yet? s_waiting_3.gif

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Cool -- can't wait to see what the voltage indicator is like (perfectly happy with the wheel, where the paint markings went away long ago -- vape to taste works well for me -- but it'll be fun to see what different approach you have up your sleeve :) )

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Cool -- can't wait to see what the voltage indicator is like (perfectly happy with the wheel, where the paint markings went away long ago -- vape to taste works well for me -- but it'll be fun to see what different approach you have up your sleeve :) )

Trying some new stuff in combo with tried and true controls Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread