Happy Sunday folks :D

girliepopcorn.gif

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
Hi guys.. how yall been?? Been dealing with some medical stuff with my dad.. I try to keep up with yall but been spending a lot of time with him..

Anyways enough about me.. I think its a good idea to keep tight lipped, the chinese copies are getting out of control.. they try to vopy chit before it even out.. I'm looking forward to whatever this is to add to my notcigs fam.. the only one I didnt have yet is the ipro.. still considering it cause of the size. But my buzz is a friggin work horse.. I need something small and powerful in my arsenal for those nights out.. ;)

Just wanted to check in and try to catch up on the new stuff.. carry on..lol

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Yep Delilah it's cold! I'm just NE of ya in Connecticut, and Tracy's there next to ya in Jersey. It's colder than a bear's .....

LL, it's great to see you! I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, spend all the time you can with him.

I know what you mean about the knock offs. As tight lipped as Mike's been, one company is already copying a part of the Envy design :( I'd say it a "great minds think alike" thing, but I doubt it. Not saying which company, but they are about to release their new product as well. I'll be sticking with Notcigs where I know the people can't be beat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread