So who else hates the c cartridges =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShishkaBerry

Apr 4, 2013
Truro, NS
Metal on teeth? What were they thinking!
And how in hell are you supposed to clean them? I ruined one trying to get it apart lol.
I just can't get over the feeling of the metal, I'm so used to holding plastic tanks in my teeth while gaming etc.
It also makes it very easy to haul on the wrong end, I've done it twice now in 24 hours. Quite the nasty "oh god did I break the battery" moment, as I only have one atm, the other went for a trip through the laundry >.<

Reactions: four2109

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
did the quality control on the mega PCC go up? I kept hearing about one or 2 of the channels going "out" on those PCCs, i.e. 1 or 2 of the slots often just stop charging.
I don't know, but I plan on buying another one. The outside slot on mine went out. It works sometimes. I haven't bothered to take it apart and see if it's a loose connection. All I can really say is that the blue led doesn't light up. ;-)
I can still count on it to charge 2 and carry an extra. The battery life is so much better that it's worth it to me. I can't count on the single to last me without putting it on the charger in the car.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
I don't know, but I plan on buying another one. The outside slot on mine went out. It works sometimes. I haven't bothered to take it apart and see if it's a loose connection. All I can really say is that the blue led doesn't light up. ;-)
I can still count on it to charge 2 and carry an extra. The battery life is so much better that it's worth it to me. I can't count on the single to last me without putting it on the charger in the car.
Some of them have this issue. It's just a loose lead in the case. A drop of solder fixes it right up.

Reactions: four2109

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Some of them have this issue. It's just a loose lead in the case. A drop of solder fixes it right up.
Thanks. Good to know. I just like having mine at the ready and haven't wanted to mess with it. I love the Mega. I have 3 original kits new in the box, but I don't want to bother with the singles. They just aren't worth the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread