So who else is anticipating the birth of their Chuck in the next few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

medicate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Northeast PA
Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, but I can't start my own thread yet.
I want to order my first Chuck. But I would love to get some help with graphics.
Here is my idea. If anyone can show me what this might look like, that would be great.

I'd like this as the wraparound graphic..

bidea2.jpg

And then, where the swirl is, I'd like the Breaking Benjamin logo in blue
breaking-benjamin-logo2.jpg

With black end caps.

I'd love to see what this would look like. If anyone can help, I would be eternally grateful.
Thank you. :)

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
NightNurse, you won't have long now! My Chuck is on the pr0n list today.

For those who ask the inevitable questions, I ordered on January 29th (late on a Friday evening) and it was finished today, February 21st. To answer the other question, it is the polished brass version at the top of the latest pictures (it's the logo for my company, SailCat Graphics [SCG] in an art deco font and design). The original was a high-def image in black with a transparent background so the picture is a little different than expected but I'm anxious to receive it as everyone says it looks better in hand than in any photo.

With any luck, I'll be enjoying it on my birthday February 23rd!

Best to all,

Michael

Last edited:

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
NightNurse, you won't have long now! My Chuck is on the pr0n list today.

For those who ask the inevitable questions, I ordered on January 29th (late on a Friday evening) and it was finished today, February 21st. To answer the other question, it is the polished brass version at the top of the latest pictures (it's the logo for my company, SailCat Graphics [SCG] in an art deco font and design). The original was a high-def image in black with a transparent background so the picture is a little different than expected but I'm anxious to receive it as everyone says it looks better in hand than in any photo.

With any luck, I'll be enjoying it on my birthday February 23rd!

Best to all,

Michael

Yay for you! Enjoy your "birthday Chuck"! I was wondering whose that was, it's very sharp :)

I have a feeling this will be my week!

Tunda

Feb 6, 2010
Iowa
Some one had TUNDA put on their chuck?? :grr: How dare they! That was going to be my next chuck. Now I'll have to figure out something else. :-x Actually I wasn't sure if it would have anything. I didn't send a graphic so thought he may have took the black matte, option #2, in my email. I chose the colors and asked for script or large block letters. He made it look all prettyfied. I think it looks awesome, thank you Jeff. Exactly what I asked for.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
I am now officially waiting for my first Chuck! GAHHHHHH, I'm so spoiled and impatient.

Waiting sucks, lol.

I'm on day 20 of waiting and it's OK, gets better after time. I just check the pr0n thread every night and morning in hopes of seeing my baby before I completely loose it with these 510 batteries. I'm hanging tough though!

It will be well worth the wait. I'm hoping I have only a few more days 'till I see my chuck in the pr0n thread..

chargesheimer.skooter.jpg

wait wait wait

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I am on day 13 of waiting but I am kind of glad that there is a wait because I am so indecisive on graphics. I still can't wait though, all of the chuckleheads praise the chuck so much that I know it is gonna be amazing. It will be nice to spend 75 bucks and actually get a pv that fires every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread