Soaking a Cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
If its the nicotine you're after, no. If its for the flavor and all those added chemicals, yes. Better off just smoking the cig, or buying some e-liquid.
actually yes it's for the nicotine... I am in a very strict country where we could not get our hands on nicotine... thus i am kinda finding alternative... but i guess it's as harmful and ciggs and no point doing that and might as well smoke?

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Yes yes exactly!
Have people done that and is it common?
so the term is NET...

I believe a N.atural E.xtract T.obacco is generally done with whole tobacco leaves or high quality pipe/cigar tobacco soaked in PG (or possibly VG).

As far as i know, its generally only done to extract a flavor profile from the tobacco so i don't really know how much of the nicotine transfers, if any.

Probably wouldn't recommend trying it with a cig though, so much other nasty crap in there, not to mention a decent percentage of a cig is not "fresh" tobacco, but other fillers.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
ahh... so i shouldn't do it with ciggs but with cigar...

A cigar works well, filter it with a syringe with some cotton in the end. I find PG works easier than VG, just let is sit and steep for a few weeks, no need to heat it, just a quick shake every few days.

It will give you great flavor but alas very little nicotine.

Reactions: Jojo1991

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
A cigar works well, filter it with a syringe with some cotton in the end. I find PG works easier than VG, just let is sit and steep for a few weeks, no need to heat it, just a quick shake every few days.

It will give you great flavor but alas very little nicotine.
thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread