• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Some newb tips for Joye510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crambole

Jan 22, 2010
Arizona, U.S.
Here's a few tips that I didn't find (or quite possibly just forgot I have a really bad memory) while I was researching ecigs:

-When you're blowing the primer out of the atomizer your lips should be touching the brass end, not the black end (all the guides on how to do this used funny wording hahah spent about an hour trying to find the correct end to put to my mouth).

-In the plastic bag with the battery(ies), the shorter piece(s) are the atomizers (threw me off because there is dummy cartridges on there, you just pull those off, I think they can be used actually but need filler.)

-Even blowing out the atomizers really, really, really well it took me around 6-7 "mouth" hits to remove the primer taste (and still had a bit of funny taste for 2-3 hits after that).

-When you hit it, it pops and crackles a little bit and makes a noise somewhat like a coffee pot that has finished brewing and releases the last bit of steam. (scared me I was like OH NO I RUINED IT!)

-After you blow out the atomizer and you go to "drip" the eliquid on it to re-moisture it, careful not to put more than 2 drops, I think I flooded mine a bit.

-If you feel your throat starting to burn while you're inhaling, I'd recommend stopping the hit. Whereas real cigarettes tend to give the "throat hit" mostly on the inhale, in my experience, the vapor tends to burn more on the exhale.

-The hit is 2-5 seconds, and somewhat hard to get used to at first (I can't hold my breath very long xD ) on this page The Fabulous Five-Ten from NHaler: A Personal Illustrated Guide if you scroll down theres a video called "How to increase your drag size" I watched that and (when he was doing it the "correct" way) hit mine at the same time, to get used to the timing. (I recommend that whole guide as well)

Hope this helps! There are a lot of great guides on these forums too and very helpful people! Thanks again for everyones advice/guides :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread