Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
1. what is the best pg or vg out there ?
Im using essential depot, but are there better ones now ?

2. What is the best tobacco flavorings out there now ? The ones ive tried tastes nothing like tobacco, its usually overly sweet and just.... Dont taste good, like vaping syrup

3. Where can i get 60ml, 100ml, 120ml, 200ml, unicorn bottles for cheap ?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
All info below is based on my own opinions and any experience I may personally have with some of the things you've asked about. You're sure to get many others that will differ, too. It's hard not to get a variety...when asking for info. on "the best" of anything, since opinions vary a great deal.

1. what is the best pg or vg out there ?
Im using essential depot, but are there better ones now ?

I haven't tried ED's PG or VG, but I've been very pleased with the PG & VG from Bulk Apothecary. I always order theirs because of the quality, their customer service, the great prices, and fast shipping. By the way, ED is located in FL, so S/H would probably cost me less. However, because of the above reasons...I'd still rather get mine from BA, which is in OH.

2. What is the best tobacco flavorings out there now ? The ones ive tried tastes nothing like tobacco, its usually overly sweet and just.... Dont taste good, like vaping syrup.

I don't vape tobacco flavorings myself, except for some RY4 in a few recipes. But from what I've read on here in the last couple years, it seems many who DIY like the Hangsen tobacco flavorings.

3. Where can i get 60ml, 100ml, 120ml, 200ml, unicorn bottles for cheap ?

I've never seen unicorn bottles that big before. But on the outside chance you meant regular eliquid dropper bottles (in the 60mL, 100mL, 120mL, and 200mL sizes) and then the unicorn bottles...I recommend DropperBottles.com. He sells tbottles in lots of 100 only, but you can mix and match different sized bottles to make that lot of 100. You'll just pay the price for 100 of the largest size you get. I don't think he carries 200mL bottles though. He does also carry the Unicorn bottles in a couple sizes. He ships fast, has reasonable S/H charges, and great customer service.

Reactions: dobroeutro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread