Some tank observations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Trying to keep myself busy (will discuss it later possibly), and while I don't have access to my comp right now wanted to address a few things about tanks. Always said a tank is a tank which is a tank. That's not exactly true. What the tank is made out of can determine what kind of juice you can use, namely cinnamon. Broke two of the delrin topped tanks using a non-v4l juice with high cinnamon content. Anyone who is familiar with these flavors know that's the usual case. The metal capped ones with the different plastic tank actually has handled the cinnamon juice without cracking thus far. Still in early testing, but so far results are promising. The metal capped ones with smaller internal o rings make filling easier, but also makes the dt a much more important part. Using the silicon tip the carto has a bad habit of sliding out. Using the delrin, clear, ming, whatever other hard dt helps alleviate that problem. Yes a tank is still a tank, but what it's made out of does make a difference however slight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread