classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
When we go to my sister's there are usually around 100 people.
My sister married a guy from Pakistan...so Muslim.
Most of the people that show up are from their Mosque, some of their co-workers and of course family and friends. It's pretty much an open invite.
Everyone brings food - now this is food from all over the world...it's amazing !
There are 4-6 turkeys cooked different ways. Roast. Lamb. Pizza. Salmon. One year there was quail.

The salads and the side dishes...ohmagosh !

And the desserts !!!!

I dread going each year when I think of all the people...but I always end up having a great time.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
When we go to my sister's there are usually around 100 people.
My sister married a guy from Pakistan...so Muslim.
Most of the people that show up are from their Mosque, some of their co-workers and of course family and friends. It's pretty much an open invite.
Everyone brings food - now this is food from all over the world...it's amazing !
There are 4-6 turkeys cooked different ways. Roast. Lamb. Pizza. Salmon. One year there was quail.

The salads and the side dishes...ohmagosh !

And the desserts !!!!

I dread going each year when I think of all the people...but I always end up having a great time.

Many years ago, I lived awhile in East Dearborn, Michigan. Highest Muslim population in the USA. I LOVED my neighbors dearly, they were THE friendliest, most caring and helpful people I've ever known as a group. They sure as heck didn't mind that I was Christian, I was a neighbor, so I was a "cousin".

The food, OMG. When the Mrs. had our 1st baby, it was a never ending stream of guests bearing gifts and the most amazing foods. Oh, and the Lebanese coffee! A thimble full would keep me going all day. SO good too.

I am sure to you too, it is very sad to see all Muslims getting confused with the wacko extremists. I never was treated like a Billy Graham, they must be much smarter than us. Just the loveliest people.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Checking in to see how everyone is. On a scale of 1-10 10 being totally ready, how ready are you for Christmas. I would say I am about at 8. still have a few more things to do yet.
    Just saw this for some reason, I didn't get the notification :(

I'm definitely at a 4, need to turn it around quickly - 8 sounds like pro level to me!

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2012
    AlaFreakinBama
    www.facebook.com
    Just saw this for some reason, I didn't get the notification :(

I'm definitely at a 4, need to turn it around quickly - 8 sounds like pro level to me!
    Well at 53 I have had a few more years experience ;) but my 8 is mostly due to the fact that I don't have as much to do to get ready as everyone else :p lol

Reactions: low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Well at 53 I have had a few more years experience ;) but my 8 is mostly due to the fact that I don't have as much to do to get ready as everyone else :p lol
    I got a tree yesterday and then remembered we threw out the stand last year cos it was leaking, so now I just have a tree leaning against the wall in my lounge :(

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2012
    AlaFreakinBama
    www.facebook.com
    I got a tree yesterday and then remembered we threw out the stand last year cos it was leaking, so now I just have a tree leaning against the wall in my lounge :(
    :lol::lol::lol: That is why I go Artificial, less mess and don't have to worry about the 2 dogs and cat drinking the water :p

Reactions: low_tar_neil

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    So I got home today and found this beauty waiting for me:
    3984ad0eb5eac3f0bab2154913b2befc.jpg

It's a League of Scoundrels CONSVR (connoisseur :D )

It's sized to take a full 25mm tank, the body tapering makes for a nice grip, and it has killer contacts.

Thanks Neil!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2012
    AlaFreakinBama
    www.facebook.com
    So I got home today and found this beauty waiting for me:
    3984ad0eb5eac3f0bab2154913b2befc.jpg

It's a League of Scoundrels CONSVR (connoisseur :D )

It's sized to take a full 25mm tank, the body tapering makes for a nice grip, and it has killer contacts.

Thanks Neil!
    Son has been visiting for a few days so been out running around with him. Got home this evening to find my surprise in the mail. How AWESOME huh. Will be posting a few pics of it tomorrow. Thank You soooo very much @low_tar_neil

lldeb09

Sep 22, 2014
    Benton, La.
    I just placed my 1st order on your site 1/6/2017 after seeing it here on the forum. Waiting on order to ship and when it arrives I will dedinately review product. I also left a post on facebook about placing my 1st order, and updating on service shipping and product when it arrives, posting on there to show a recent update on your store about ordering from you and will post how it went.

lldeb09

Sep 22, 2014
    Benton, La.
    I ordered the Kanger Nebox and I know it did not have great reviews but I could not beat the price of 19.99 and wanting to try my 1st AIO mod. It arrived in less than a week and I did do the tip on youtube of placing oring on post inside tank and the the leaking I did have prior has stopped so far. I do also lay it on its side when I'm not using as suggested as I put the last of my G2 Mr Cookie in it and my order for more not here yet. I have only had for a day but am using alot. But my experience with vaping.com was great and I will order from them again when I see something I want on their site.

adribear

Sep 11, 2015
    I ordered the Kanger Nebox and I know it did not have great reviews but I could not beat the price of 19.99 and wanting to try my 1st AIO mod. It arrived in less than a week and I did do the tip on youtube of placing oring on post inside tank and the the leaking I did have prior has stopped so far. I do also lay it on its side when I'm not using as suggested as I put the last of my G2 Mr Cookie in it and my order for more not here yet. I have only had for a day but am using alot. But my experience with vaping.com was great and I will order from them again when I see something I want on their site.
    Is it an authentic nebox?
    Ineant to order from here so badly but I don't want clones...
    I'm not getting any responses to my emails either.
    I've been wanting a nebox for a while now and this is the best deal I've seen on them so that's why I'm asking. Kinda fishy so I'd like verification, thanks!

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Is it an authentic nebox?
    Ineant to order from here so badly but I don't want clones...
    I'm not getting any responses to my emails either.
    I've been wanting a nebox for a while now and this is the best deal I've seen on them so that's why I'm asking. Kinda fishy so I'd like verification, thanks!

Hi! Yes indeed, no clones here - all authentic, we just had a lot of excess stock and we wanted to pass on a good deal to our vaping.com family :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread