• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Someone needs to block me from Fasttech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I have to stop buying things I don't really need. I love browsing fasttech - then I see something that is a bargain and has good all round reviews and I add to my wishlist, which tends to grow longer from day today. Eventually I will really need something, possibly something rather small - like a spool of Kanthal in an gauge I don't have. Something in my mind says it's rather silly to make a $2 purchase from the other side of the world...so I go to my wishlist and add stuff to make the purchase look respectable.

Arrgh! I have to stop doing this!

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
I need faster vape mail gratification than FT can provide. This alone keeps me off the site. My one and only purchase from them seemed like it took almost a month. Do not mind stalking the mail lady but this is just a couple of days when ordering from other sites.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I stopped ordering from FT when I accepted the wait was something I just couldn't do....I don't care how cheap their prices are.

The fastest I ever rec'd a shipment from them was 5 days. Don't know how I got that lucky cause that's not the norm.

I'll pay more for immediate gratification all day every day & don't let me find out a B&M had what I want....I'll spend the money there & get it even faster.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Send me your cc number, etc that will take care of your fastech problem. Be glad to help out a friend in need.

Ha! Ha!For a moment there I thought you wanted to help someone with their long wait from Fasttech (what a name BTW!!) :D Actually I don't really mind the wait. Unless it is naked batteries I usually get my stuff in a couple of weeks. But this online shopping for things I can very well do without is becoming an addiction.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
As someone who fully embraced web shopping back in 98, I could never understand the gotta have it now even though it costs more, mentality. More money saved is more stuff I'm able to buy for the same amount.

But I grew up with mail order-
" please allow 6 to 8 weeks for shipping "

You guys would a missed all the cool stuff back then if you can't wait a lousy two weeks now a days lol

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
no worse then browsing Amazon, the shopping network eta :)

Well actually it is worse than Amazon. Amazon may be relatively cheap but there are always shipping charges, which in my case would be pretty steep. So Fasttech with its free shipping is even more alluring.

Reactions: Thrasher

AndrewH

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
I need faster vape mail gratification than FT can provide. This alone keeps me off the site. My one and only purchase from them seemed like it took almost a month. Do not mind stalking the mail lady but this is just a couple of days when ordering from other sites.

Totally agree. I ordered a Kayfun v4 clone on April 23rd (or close to that date) and it's still not here. I got impatient and ordered 2 Authentic Kayfun v4 from Provape and got them in 2 days across the country. Can't say I'll be ordering from FT again, not really worth it unless you're ordering stuff you don't need for a few weeks or longer.

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
I love FT, to bad they robbed me and offered no customer support. Oh well, there not the only site doing what they do. You would think though with the fact that I have been ordering stuff from FT for almost five years and I have probably given them on average a couple hundred bucks a month every month they would send out the $80 package if not just to keep me as a customer.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Well actually it is worse than Amazon. Amazon may be relatively cheap but there are always shipping charges, which in my case would be pretty steep. So Fasttech with its free shipping is even more alluring.
Then don't ever get Amazon prime! :w00t: It is an easy thing to get caught up in for sure. What worked best for me back in the OMG gotta have that vape gear buying days (after I realized how much I was spur of the moment overspending) was to set a strict vape budget for myself, followed it and before I bought anything from an online store I put it in a wish list and sorted out what I wanted most before I bought anything. It's funny I actually stopped buying vape gear altogether over a year ago and just recently returned to the forums, I already found myself buying some new gear! I think if you see the latest you want it LOL

freeall

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Canada
I love FT, to bad they robbed me and offered no customer support. Oh well, there not the only site doing what they do. You would think though with the fact that I have been ordering stuff from FT for almost five years and I have probably given them on average a couple hundred bucks a month every month they would send out the $80 package if not just to keep me as a customer.

You messaged me like a month ago asking about FT. You said you've never ordered from them and was asking me about them.

C'mon, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread