Something good just happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stegle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Portland,Oregon
I just had several great email conversations with John Froman, the new CEO at V4L.
I hope this a sign that things are going to get better and remain that way for the customer.

John has posted on here recently stating he would answer any questions and try to help customers.
He responded quickly to my emails (4 total) and told me they are sending me 3 replacement Zeus batteries. He even offered to send the one that they deemed was my fault because of juice damage,
(Which it wasn't)
He also told me I didn't have to go through all the steps of getting an RMA, packing and sending product back, then waiting for their determination of whether it is a defect or user error, all the while the customer is without product.
This made me very satisfied and I hope that they continue trying to satisfy customers with service like that!
His interest in my opinion on pricing, quality, and understanding my frustrations seemed very genuine
so maybe there is still hope for the company to make some needed changes. Time will tell and I really hope that they turn around some of the things that have been missing, such as his responses here and to 2 people's issues that he has made right.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I am glad to hear you got a happy resolution... As the supplier that got me off smokes and kept me happy for 5 years, I do wish them much success. WIth the disaster of the new "improved" smileos and batteries that became so undependable, I was forced to change vendors as vaping was becoming too expensive and frustrating so now I have many batteries and smileos just sitting around gathering dust as I moved on to 510 threaded supplies.

I do hope V4L pulls it together, a strong presence here on the ecig forum would help I think...

Stegle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Portland,Oregon
I am glad to hear you got a happy resolution... As the supplier that got me off smokes and kept me happy for 5 years, I do wish them much success. WIth the disaster of the new "improved" smileos and batteries that became so undependable, I was forced to change vendors as vaping was becoming too expensive and frustrating so now I have many batteries and smileos just sitting around gathering dust as I moved on to 510 threaded supplies.

I do hope V4L pulls it together, a strong presence here on the ecig forum would help I think...

I hear you and agree...and guess what...according to my order ticket status of being shipped....
They're sending the wrong product and shorting me one battery....I do believe I'm completely done wasting my time!

Enjoy all the great products out there that work, my iStick 50 and Subtank Mini are giving me great pleasure!!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I hear you and agree...and guess what...according to my order ticket status of being shipped....
They're sending the wrong product and shorting me one battery....I do believe I'm completely done wasting my time!

Enjoy all the great products out there that work, my iStick 50 and Subtank Mini are giving me great pleasure!!

Seriously? Oh wow! :yawn: Well, enjoy! I am loving ego c twist with Aspire mini tanks!

Reactions: EleanorR

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
Me too!!!! Although I have recently been using Spinner II's in place of the ego - longer battery life.

Yep, I got a couple of Vision Spinner II's from by local shop and at 1600mAh it lasts me all day long and I chain vape it. Very happy with them so far. I'm currently using a Kanger Aerotank Mini that I got at the shop as well, and it's good, but not great.

After a little research, I've got an Aspire Nautilus Mini on the way and I am freakin' stoked!!

Reactions: EleanorR

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Actually switched from Aspire Mini Tank to the Aspire CE5-S clearomizer. The glass mini tanks were just so heavy feeling, and I was always accidentally unscrewing the top and bottom at the same time and spilling all the juice out. The Aspire CE5-S are light, easy to refill and don't leak. They also have changable coils (5 for about $11) and each coil lasts about 2 weeks. You can clean them supposedly, however I haven't tried the one I cleaned yet. (Soaked in vodka for 24 hours, soaked in hot water for about half an hour then let dry) We'll see how the clean one works, but I am ok with 2 weeks of usage for a $2.25 coil to be honest.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Yep, I got a couple of Vision Spinner II's from by local shop and at 1600mAh it lasts me all day long and I chain vape it. Very happy with them so far. I'm currently using a Kanger Aerotank Mini that I got at the shop as well, and it's good, but not great.

After a little research, I've got an Aspire Nautilus Mini on the way and I am freakin' stoked!!

I have 2 of the Aspire mini's and I love them, I'm sure you will too.

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
    Mar 30, 2011
    Missouri
    I just got it yesterday afternoon and it's great!

20150609_120607.jpg

I really like the "t-tank" metal replacement with a window as well, rather than just an exposed glass tank. It's slightly bigger than the Aerotank Mini, works great, and doesn't leak at all. The only thing is that it's pretty tough to get apart for refilling, but I guess that's a good tradeoff for no leaking.

poobear

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2010
    IN
    I just got it yesterday afternoon and it's great!

20150609_120607.jpg

I really like the "t-tank" metal replacement with a window as well, rather than just an exposed glass tank. It's slightly bigger than the Aerotank Mini, works great, and doesn't leak at all. The only thing is that it's pretty tough to get apart for refilling, but I guess that's a good tradeoff for no leaking.
    very nice looking

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread