Status
Not open for further replies.

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
Gotta say, these look great! What price point are you to be expecting?

MEGALODON:

Don.JPG

ADJUSTABLE SWITCH:

Don%20Switch.JPG

MINI DON:

Mini%20Don.JPG

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Tim, great to see the Don is now available, but will us Mako owners still be able to buy the Don sleeve? i'd like the new switch too, at some point..

Hi Lilac!

It's been up since earlier this evening - if you click on shop> accessories > megalodon you should see it there...

Remember MOJU10% for a 10% discount off your purchase (valid until Dec 31st). :)

The new switch really is the least faff for the Don especially if you plan to switch between different battery options. ;)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Just to check Tim, i think i see the Don sleeve on the website, but it looks a different colour from the pics up there ^ ?

ooooh...Santa!!!!!! can i have a Megladon sleeve, a V2 switch and some 18650 batts please? :p

Lol Lilac!
I just wanted to see how easy the website was to navigate so gave you a little test as we're still trying to figure the best way to lay everything out lol would have probably been easier to just give you this link - hope that helps Santa (or his helpers for that matter and you get what you want!).

And again for anyone reading (offer extended to Santa, Mrs Santa, Elves etc etc) don't forget MOJU10% for the discount! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread