something wrong with my build

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
normal straight khantal,it doesnt have any brand on it (and its cheap tho) it came from my local vape shop,people told me to buy this wire.should i buy another wire or just stick to this wire?
If you like the wire keep up with it, i'm a fan of clapton though ;)
Try vaping on higher wattage and u'll get warmer vape.

In case your mod has some low wattage limit make a smaller build with less wraps.
What mod do you have?

wikithajiggy

Aug 9, 2016
If you like the wire keep up with it, i'm a fan of clapton though ;)
Try vaping on higher wattage and u'll get warmer vape.

In case your mod has some low wattage limit make a smaller build with less wraps.
What mod do you have?
i'm using kangertech dripbox starter kit.not the 160w version but the "newbie" vaper one (60w max,bypass) i'm gonna buy new mod next week,some people told me rx200 is a good mod to step up the game blabla but i'm still not very sure of it.thanks for the advice by the way!keep the clouds on!

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
i'm using kangertech dripbox starter kit.not the 160w version but the "newbie" vaper one (60w max,bypass) i'm gonna buy new mod next week,some people told me rx200 is a good mod to step up the game blabla but i'm still not very sure of it.thanks for the advice by the way!keep the clouds on!

Np, btw rx200 is my favorite mod ;) I've got RX200,RX200S,H-Priv,NEBOX

Btw try making dual coil 4 wraps each on ur mod, maybe it will get warm enough at 60w

opticruby

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
UK
few hours ago i build 6 wrap of 26awg (dual coil) good flavor+nice vapor (this is my first build) but i dont feel any warmness (is this the right word lol) its cool but still,flavor and vapor production 100% nice.is there anything i can fix so my build can produce some warmer vape?have a nice day peeps!

You could close the air-flow a little as this will also help to warm your vape up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread