Not open for further replies.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Hi all

My question basically is: have you ever put some thoughts in your personal evolution in vaping hardware and directly compared your current setup to an old one you used to use? I mean in practice.

For example, since I have like 5 vapor shops near me, a couple of months ago I went on a taste spree to find a nice e juice. I must have tasted like 30 or 40 different flavors that day. No big deal.

In the meanwhile I learned to rebuild my aerotank mini which gave me better flavor and vapor production, then I moved to kayfuns that gave me, once again, better flavor and more vapor. Nothing spectacular though until I entered a store today and tested two or three new flavors... It was like "meh"...

-Is that battery charged m'am? Those CE4 must be flooded, there is barely vapor...

-oh yes, it's fully charged, but I see plenty of vapor!

-you're kidding right?

So I fire up my kf at lousy 10w... Holy crap, vapor everywhere

- oh... you have one hell of a setup there!!

Finally it hit me... She was right... Those CE4 were working perfectly. I just had lost notion of how a regular entry setup vapes.

I felt like a jerk right after... Although, in all honesty, I didn't wanted to sound as a jerk. I really thought there was a problem with either the atties or the battery... It kinda baffled me how we forget how things are were when we just started.

Regards
Tony

Sent from my GT-I9195 through Tapatalk

issy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Between Timid and Timbuktu
There's one that I go to regularly, and they have all of their testers set up in cartotanks...funny, because I can't wait to take my juice home and fill up a clean smoktech tumbler clearo and actually get good vapor and flavor. Maybe they don't keep their cartotanks clean? My juice tastes awesome when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread