Sometimes one looses the sense of reality

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by tchavei, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tchavei

tchavei Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi all

My question basically is: have you ever put some thoughts in your personal evolution in vaping hardware and directly compared your current setup to an old one you used to use? I mean in practice.

For example, since I have like 5 vapor shops near me, a couple of months ago I went on a taste spree to find a nice e juice. I must have tasted like 30 or 40 different flavors that day. No big deal.

In the meanwhile I learned to rebuild my aerotank mini which gave me better flavor and vapor production, then I moved to kayfuns that gave me, once again, better flavor and more vapor. Nothing spectacular though until I entered a store today and tested two or three new flavors... It was like "meh"...

-Is that battery charged m'am? Those CE4 must be flooded, there is barely vapor...

-oh yes, it's fully charged, but I see plenty of vapor!

-you're kidding right?

So I fire up my kf at lousy 10w... Holy crap, vapor everywhere

- oh... you have one hell of a setup there!!

Finally it hit me... She was right... Those CE4 were working perfectly. I just had lost notion of how a regular entry setup vapes.

I felt like a jerk right after... Although, in all honesty, I didn't wanted to sound as a jerk. I really thought there was a problem with either the atties or the battery... It kinda baffled me how we forget how things are were when we just started.

Regards
    Tony

Sent from my GT-I9195 through Tapatalk

2. eratikmind

eratikmind Retired & Squonking It Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yeah, that's the natural progression things.

I've always been in a habit of bringing a dripping atty with me when flavor tasting at my local B&Ms. I might pass up on a great flavor otherwise.

3. HecticEnergy

HecticEnergy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Simmilar experiance hare.. I just hooked up my sister with an ego.. I thought it was broken, but she was getting satisfaction from it, so I chocked it up to me being used to the advanced devices...

4. rondasherrill

rondasherrill Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oh yea... I hate going into B&M's near me. Their test flavors are all in clearomizers on some eGo knockoff, so I can't drip into my atomizer to test, but those clearomizers barely put out anything at all. Tastes absolutely nothing like it would in my setup.

5. issy

issy Super Member ECF Veteran

There's one that I go to regularly, and they have all of their testers set up in cartotanks...funny, because I can't wait to take my juice home and fill up a clean smoktech tumbler clearo and actually get good vapor and flavor. Maybe they don't keep their cartotanks clean? My juice tastes awesome when I get home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.