Status
Not open for further replies.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
I can understand the difference if the nicotine was mixed in either max pg or max vg.If the final mixed ratio is exactly the same like 50 pg 50 vg then it does not make any sense to me.They would have the same exact ingredients if the nic was pg or vg?

I absolutely agree with you that at same ratios it shouldn't matter. But with the taste testing I have done i can detect a difference, and for me it comes across as a harshness in the throat.

And I am kind of ridiculous (snob) when it comes to nicotine. Nude, VT, or Carolina for me please. I have some other cheap stuff that I use from time to time. Just to make the high quality stuff last longer, and remind myself how truly fortunate I am!

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I absolutely agree with you that at same ratios it shouldn't matter. But with the taste testing I have done i can detect a difference, and for me it comes across as a harshness in the throat.

And I am kind of ridiculous (snob) when it comes to nicotine. Nude, VT, or Carolina for me please. I have some other cheap stuff that I use from time to time. Just to make the high quality stuff last longer, and remind myself how truly fortunate I am!
Nude or RTS for me only.I vape at 50/50 vg pg.I only order 100 mg pg nic so can't comment on taste difference,it just did not make any sense.I am not doubting you just seemed illogical.

Ken2736

Jun 22, 2016
Someone made a comment about changing the wick and a clean coil. It didn't seem as bad but put some new cotton in and cleaned the coil. New and better experience. Not as harsh.

However, before the fresh wick, yestetday I tried some of the juices I made. When I made the juices last week, nic was my first ingredient. I didn't shake the juices until I decided to try them. I think some nic worked its way into the dropper. So when I shook the juices and put them in my tank, I might of had an extra drop of unmixed nicotine. I'm new and learning.

Reactions: mattiem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread