Sort of Disappointed :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered from Nhaler around 4 times.... And was always happy with their flavors.

I first order the high Voltage nuport, and french vanilla coffee.
These are at 12mg, and since I have been stepping down, I ordered there lowest at 10mg high octane.

I ordered the Drewport and French Vanilla coffee, but too my surprise they taste nothing like the high voltage versions I ordered roughly around a year and half ago.

The French Vanilla coffee has a burnt taste to it, nothing like the extremely rich sugary french vanilla high voltage I first experienced.
And the Drewport had more of a chemical taste and less menthol than the high voltage nuport.

Are the octane and high voltage lines completely different,or what?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi,
Sorry your disappointed. Yes the Octane Line is a USA made line which is completely different than the other 2 lines...We suggest you always buy sample sizes before committing to larger sizes.
We do sell flavor doublers for the Octane line for those that prefer more flavor , but our experience has shown that too much flavoring , when vaping at higher voltages causes floral or powdery accents and can create a a caramelizing affect on the coils of your atty or cartos. Also your taste buds will change dramatically over time after quitting smoking so flavor preferences will also change often.
Drew

tv controls you

Jul 23, 2011
New Jersey
Hi,
Sorry your disappointed. Yes the Octane Line is a USA made line which is completely different than the other 2 lines...We suggest you always buy sample sizes before committing to larger sizes.
We do sell flavor doublers for the Octane line for those that prefer more flavor , but our experience has shown that too much flavoring , when vaping at higher voltages causes floral or powdery accents and can create a a caramelizing affect on the coils of your atty or cartos. Also your taste buds will change dramatically over time after quitting smoking so flavor preferences will also change often.
Drew

Thanks for the information Drew. Interesting detail that the taste buds change after quitting.

Loving the Lung Juice line.

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
Samples are the always the best bet.

Flavor's can even taste different loaded up in different atomizers, cartomizers, along with variations in voltage.

You love the lung juice, myself, I think I ordered it twice.:unsure:

Its like when we smoked, we had our brands.

I was a Camel, Newport, and the occasional Black Market Robusto.

My mouth only watered slightly typing Robusto.:vapor:

For me.. dripping a Riva 901LR, its 24mg camel.

Using a separate 901LR I use a 24mg 555 mixed with 10mg octane creamsicle.

Using an mega dual coil on an xhaler, I mix 24mg vanilla custard and camule 24mg.

Xhaler #2 has a mega dual coil with straight 24mg camule.:evil:

The bottom line is we can find our preferences in the quest for the perfect vape.

As Drew can attest I must of purchased 15 or so different kits over the past few years mixing and matching voltages, carts, atomizers, and juice.

Even with all this experimentation I have saved well over $5000.00 these past 3 years not buying butts.:toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread