sort of thrilled with my fruit flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
well I decided two days ago not to go get my usual adv not because I don't like it I actually do BUT I have made a second juice that is quite nice. It is simple and perhaps I won't think it is great tomorrow but tonight it is a pleasant change from my usual maple leaf vader puddin. I mixed it 60 pg and 40 vg I used LorAnns raspberry 5%, strawberry 3% and TPA Blueberry extra 2% I used MFS nic at 14mg/ml in A 50/50 base I vaped a little right away in my evod tank bcc on top of my eleaf 20 watt at 6.1 watts (not bad for an old duck who only a few years ago thought ecigs were probably run by a Colombian drug cartel) vaping works -amazing -with the money I saved in taxes this week I took my grandson out for dinner. I feel a little bad for a couple of the young lads who have started up small local B & M stores but perhaps if I tell a few more folks about the wonders of vaping they will get another customer who isn't as interested in DIY.

have you made a simple juice you enjoy almost as much as a store bought?

Reactions: Hoosier

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Its so awesome when you construct a juice you really like and realize how easy it really is, and how much money you save! A 30mL bottle of DIY is pennies compared to the $20-30 bottle of store bought!

I found a great Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA style recipe that I changed up a little that is fantastic!! I'm not near my tablet where I keep my recipe app or I'd post it. I'll edit it in later! I,wouldn't say "simple" 95% of mine have a few ingredients but it's SOOOOOO good!

TFA Dairy/Milk 3%
TFA Fruit Circles 9%
TFA Berry Crunch 3%
CAP Bavarian Cream 2%
TFA Marshmallow 2%
TFA Sweet Cream 2%

I make all my liquids 50/50.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caro123

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
Its so awesome when you construct a juice you really like and realize how easy it really is, and how much money you save! A 30mL bottle of DIY is pennies compared to the $20-30 bottle of store bought!

I found a great Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA style recipe that I changed up a little that is fantastic!! I'm not near my tablet where I keep my recipe app or I'd post it. I'll edit it in later! I,wouldn't say "simple" 95% of mine have a few ingredients but it's SOOOOOO good!

TFA Dairy/Milk 3%
TFA Fruit Circles 9%
TFA Berry Crunch 3%
CAP Bavarian Cream 2%
TFA Marshmallow 2%
TFA Sweet Cream 2%

I make all my liquids 50/50.
I am still experimenting it is really very interesting someone suggested testing a drop in 5 Mls water to know strength and another uses a toothpick. I am glad I have done both , I found French vanilla TPA to be very strong and I would not want anything stronger. Sometimes my juice smells lovely but is a tad harsh when I vape it and I noticed one juice became a wondrful Amber colour after sitting for a few weeks and the straight up root beer smells nice but is very dark. I use a dripper for testing a little but it really isn't a fair test because all the juices taste different in the dripper, DIY does give me a deep appreciation for those who try to mix and sell, it is quite an art form. I also wonder if there is something to tweak my berry recipe just a bit to smooth it out or if time will be the answer. Thank you for sharing your recipe I shall try a modified version as I don't have all the flavours and have many flavours at the moment that I have not used at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread