South Central PA! Where ya at?!

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Ahoy, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahoy

Ahoy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What is up you guys!

In dillsburg myself, about 5 minutes from mechanicsburg, 10 from carlisle/camp hill and 15 from harrisburg!

2. jessermay

jessermay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm in York!

3. RedhatPat

RedhatPat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

My mama warned me about them York & Dillsburg folks!

RHP

4. Ahoy

Yeah we're scary people lol :D

We drop a pickle in dillsburg on new years...beware!!! :evil:

5. monacelli

monacelli Full Member Verified Member

A month late but.. Hi! I always forget about the location specific forums buried deep in ECF.

6. RALaJoie

RALaJoie Moved On

Williamsport, not so much of the south ha but still in the central

7. grafftillidie

grafftillidie Full Member Verified Member

I'm in Mechanicsburg. A local hang night would be fun

8. grafftillidie

grafftillidie Full Member Verified Member

Gah, double post

9. DruidPriest

DruidPriest Senior Member ECF Veteran

Can't speak for Dillsburg peeps but definitely steer clear of us Yorkers lol

DruidPriest
    Vaping on and off for years. Coffin Nail free since 9/30/13 now Free

10. partyannimal

partyannimal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm from the Lehigh Valley, living near Jim Thorpe now. It's a whole different world here compared to there, but I'm diggin' it. Nothing like small town charm when you're from a place like Allentown lol! These people are pretty old fashioned and closed minded around here though. I tried to explain vaping to a neighbor who asked what kind of "wacky tobaccy" I was puffin on and he said he'd rather stick to his tried, true, and trusted hand rolled cigs lol!

11. RedhatPat

Some folks have different thresholds to go through before they make the switch, be there for them when they come to you. Until then, keep the joy to yourself 'n count your bessings. Smoking speeds up life by shortening it. Crutches suck, sister.

[​IMG]

RHP

12. partyannimal

He's a much older guy and an alcoholic, and has no intention on quitting anytime soon. Trust me, I'm not pushing him and I only feed his curiosity lol. It's just sooooo nasty when he hugs up on me and reeks of cheap beer and cigs, UGH lol!
    He did take my old pen style e-cig and some juice I made for him with a few carts, so who knows. I think he just likes the taste now and then as a treat lol.

13. RedhatPat

14. swissfactor

swissfactor Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    long time no see rhp...check out redtail and aroma...they have good wtas....my fave is pomegranate wta...dont go to it much anymore as i diy a lot, but its good...pricey but good...

15. partyannimal

That's a good idea, thanks! Like I said, I'm not pushing him, but he DID take and start using my old e-cig so who knows. I'm thinking of making him a "care package" for the holidays lol.

16. partyannimal

Hmmm...it does look a bit pricey, and he's a cheap old fart for sure lol. But maybe just to jump start his journey lol.

17. DruidPriest

DruidPriest Senior Member ECF Veteran

Testify and save a life lol

Slim and simple EVOD tank, eGo Twist 1100 mAh battery. DruidPriest

18. Ahoy

Had no idea there was a mechanicsburg B&M now and a york B&M..both within 20min of me. Guess i'll have to stop in to them soon and take a look and support a local business eh!

19. Salvatore.95

Salvatore.95 Full Member Verified Member

sorry for bumping and old thread.... it seems to be holding up well though. Im in westminster, not south PA but north MD. would love to have some sort of meetup.

20. Ahoy

the PA forum is so dead it doesn't even matter about bumping lol. But yeah a meetup would be pretty nice, there used to be a meetup in York but I am not completely sure if it still happens or not. I think it was the Rose vape club or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.