South East, MO: Regional Monthly Meetings

Discussion in 'Show Me vapers' started by kdd121s, May 16, 2010.

1. kdd121s

kdd121s Senior Member ECF Veteran

At the last South West MO Regional Meeting, we discussed the idea of arranging monthly meetings in other regions of Missouri. This thread is for the South East, MO area meetings. I Guess we will start the ball rolling with some initial questions. 1st: should we have the meetings at the beginning, middle or end of every month? 2nd: what day of the week works best for everyone on average? 3rd: what time of day works best for everyone on average? 4th: what city should the meetings be held? 5th: should we rotate which cities we meet at every month? 6th: what venues within the selected cities should we hold the meetings at? These are just some starting questions to get the discussion ball rolling.

This thread is going to be a sticky so that new people can add their ideas and so that we can adjust things as problems arise. By problems I mean things that might necessitate changing: day, time, city, venue, etc. This will also allow people to arrange car pooling if necessary. As this meeting thread is for South East, MO area vapers , I assume someone in that area will take the helm when it comes to organizing the meetings. I hope that this will be a helpful starting point for discussing monthly meetings in the South East, MO area.

2. phoenixfire

phoenixfire Super Member ECF Veteran

I live between Arcadia and Annapolis, Is there any one out there?

3. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

I live in Campbell, MO down in the Bootheel. I haven't seen a single other vaper around, and I constantly travel ~100 mile radius around my area. I got excited when I saw this thread, but it looks like no others are interested in this?

4. kazz63758

kazz63758 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been on ECF a couple of months now, but just found the regional forum today. Cape Girardeau area here...

5. quasimod

quasimod Ultra Member ECF Veteran

There's a few members in your area, but the only active group in MO is in St. Louis. They have regular monthly meetups, if you're interested.

6. kazz63758

kazz63758 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the reply. I did get some information on their meeting days. Don't know if it will be before the holidays, but I do hope to attend once or twice.

7. EmmaJo

EmmaJo Super Member ECF Veteran

As usual, southeast missouri is the last to know about stuff LOL