1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Southern Steam Fantastic Customer Service

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by jrenae4, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jrenae4

jrenae4 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I received recommendation from a member here for a company called Southern Steam. I was most interested in their juice "tres leches cake" that was only available through the day I found out about it, 1/31. After going to their site and being unable to find anything on their pg/vg blend, I sent an e-mail inquiring about this. I got a response today, (Sunday 2/1) which was very informative and let me know that it was a 50/50 blend but I could specify any specific needs. I thanked the responder but let him know I was most interested in that one particular juice which was no longer available. He then went on to send me a private link to go ahead and order it! Wow! And all on a Super Bowl Sunday! Thanks Southern Steam! THAT is what I call fantastic customer service! I will remember this and recommend your company from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.