• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Spain, Alicante ??s

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb80

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Alicante
Hey all,

Soon we will be moving to Alicante and having no stores available here in Belgium I'm wondering what the situation is like in and around Alicante city for shops.
Are any places better than the others or which one would people recommend?
How will I go using English too as It will take me a while to get my level of Spanish up from non-existent to embarrassingly awkward.

NenaSoul

Apr 23, 2013
UK/Spain
There are 2 shops in Alicante center that I know of, Ive only been in one as the other was shut, to buy some clearomizers- prices were about 30-40% more expensive than buying online but hey its handy if you need something fast. Not sure which street that one was on, pretty sure it was either Calle del Teatro or Calle Med Pascual Perez, that area anyway.
YoVapeo is the other one that was shut (closed for lunch til 5, as they do in Spain), its in Calle Calderon de la Barca number 32.

I dont know if they speak english, in general some do, most know a little, some dont...:unsure:

Last edited:

jb80

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Alicante
Yeah I'm just resigned to ordering online from elsewhere, it's cheaper and more reliable.
I ordered from one local shop and the package was never delivered although to be fair to them that was more the delivery companies unwillingness to actually deliver than anything else.
Stick with what I know and valued customer service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread