Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
fast tech has everything you know you need and alot of things you didn't know you needed.

I order tons of spare parts for all my stuff and friends. Since I use most Orchids my desk is called the Orchid Spa. People make fun of my crap pile until the blow an o-ring or break a tank. Then its off to the spa.

LeahB

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2015
Huntsville, AL
I searched everywhere for replacement drip tip adapter for a dark horse. Finally found the customer support info for steam angel. If all else fails go straight to the source. Contact the company. That will mean getting parts from several different places instead of being able to get them easily in one spot, but dealing with the company you're more guaranteed that sizes and quality will be spot on.

Reactions: dDubs

Ziala

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Upstate, NY, USA
I've been searching like crazy to no avail on replacing the oring on the subtank mini rba section. I have the revised rba with the larger holes (not sure if that matters) and the oring above the threads I believe I need to replace (minor seeping issues after 2 months of use).

The only thing I've seen is buying coils and using the rings off those, but I dont use the RBA to still have to purchase expensive replaceable coils. Does anyone know where I can purchase this? Or would I have better luck going to lowes and finding a match? lol

LeahB

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2015
Huntsville, AL
I've been searching like crazy to no avail on replacing the oring on the subtank mini rba section. I have the revised rba with the larger holes (not sure if that matters) and the oring above the threads I believe I need to replace (minor seeping issues after 2 months of use).

The only thing I've seen is buying coils and using the rings off those, but I dont use the RBA to still have to purchase expensive replaceable coils. Does anyone know where I can purchase this? Or would I have better luck going to lowes and finding a match? lol
I would say lowes. You can usually get a pack of them, whatever size, a lot cheaper than you can get the replacement pack for the atty for. (If you can find it) Shouldn't be a problem finding it at lowes.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

Do you actually have ONLY 1 single RBA head?
(kanger really should offer the subtanks with a 5pack of RBA heads as inventory)

$19.98 Replacement Rebuildable RBA Plus Coil Head for SUBTANK Mini Clearomizer (10-Pack) 10-pack - 0.5ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
2566300-3.jpg

Reactions: jmercury1

Ziala

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Upstate, NY, USA
Do you actually have ONLY 1 single RBA head?
(kanger really should offer the subtanks with a 5pack of RBA heads as inventory)

Well, I have 2 for each of the tanks I own. Everything is fine with them aside from just the oring above the threads. It'll be much cheaper to just find that instead of buying brand new complete RBA's though. Think Ill take off a ring, bring it with me and hit up lowes next week. Thanks all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread