Status
Not open for further replies.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Happiness is re-upping the Virus stash with 360 ML for $115.

Carry on.
I just ordered some with the veteran's day sale. Mm mm. Guess I'll just have to order some more!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Beastmode! Thank you kindly for the order Flavored!~ How ya been dude, good?
Living the dream . . . Trying to work through about a year's backlog of your juice, but these sales on favorites keep happening and the order finger itches again. Also trying to end my modding and mod collection phase of vaping, hooked up a couple of those Realeaux 3 battery smallish DNA 200 things that I expect will dominate my pocket. The Aromamizers have landed, and are a winner for changing the weather with flavor, for those that want to do that. I guess all in all, I'm getting to where I just want to vape with less maintenance and tinkering.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Living the dream . . . Trying to work through about a year's backlog of your juice, but these sales on favorites keep happening and the order finger itches again. Also trying to end my modding and mod collection phase of vaping, hooked up a couple of those Realeaux 3 battery smallish DNA 200 things that I expect will dominate my pocket. The Aromamizers have landed, and are a winner for changing the weather with flavor, for those that want to do that. I guess all in all, I'm getting to where I just want to vape with less maintenance and tinkering.

As soon as I say "that's the last one" I see something new I just have to have... LMAO. I feel you on the stockpile - I've got so much I am just giving it away!~ ;) My cup, overflowith. ;) Good to see you man, glad you are doing well~!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Holy bonus juice, Batman! Thanks, Kent, et al . . . ! A very nice surprise!

Disclaimer - yes, I know that Clark Kent wasn't Batman.

you are very welcome @Flavored !! Thank you kindly for the order - I hope you enjoy ALL of it, including the bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread